Falling In Love Again: Prologue

I woke up because of my nice f*cking clock. I almost finished the best dream I ever dreamed.

That my favorite celebrity is proposing to me. I didn't even got to answer because of that goddamn alarm clock. Ugh!

I hate life! Why does life always ends the happiest moments of your life fast? Tsk!

I get up and turn that shit alarm clock off.

I looked at the time and it's 7:15. Well, I guess I daydreamed at the last 15 minutes about my dream, geez.

"Kate! Get your butt out there! Doesn't your alarm clock wake you up?!" Some words I heard from my brother. How am I supposed to hear him when his knock was louder than a bomb.

I madly opened the door. "What do you want?" I murmured as I rub my eyes.

"Go to the kitchen." He demanded.

"What do I need to do there?" I asked while putting my hair into a bun.

My mind's blank tho.

"What does you do in the kitchen?" He questioned back.

"Uh, eat... cook?" I unsurely answer.

I raised my eyebrows when he looked at me like I did something wrong.

"What?" I asked.

"Eat breakfast. Get yourself ready for your graduation. You look like a witch." He said then left.

I almost forgot about that graduation thingy. And hey, witch he said? Witch his face.

I run to the kitchen to reach Keith and jumped at his back.

I can't think of anything else to do, to take revenge on him 'cause he almost broke my room's door when he's trying to wake me up and he told me that I look like a witch.

"What the hell, Kate! Get off me!" He shouted. Ouch! That hurts my ears 'cause my head was at the side of his face, if you know what I mean.

"Hey! You two, stop that! We'll be late for graduation." My mom said. I have nothing to do, so I get off from him.

-----

Our graduation ended and I am now saying my speeches to my friends.

I'm not doing this if we'll not gonna migrate to US. Luh. It's hard to say a long speeches on each of my friends in our batch.

If only my dad didn't promised my grandparents that we will migrate there after my high school graduation. We'll leave tomorrow.

I'll miss my classmates. They made me experienced the most unexpected experiences of my life. They helped me to see the best in me. They gave me the most unforgettable moments. The ups and Downs. Everything.

I immediately bring myself back to my senses when I noticed that Ashton was walking towards me.

"Hey Kate kat Congrats " He said after he got in front of me.

He's actually my boy best friend. It's a long story how we become best friends but it all started when he used to defend me against the bullies who bullied me 3 years ago.

"Congrats bro!" I greeted him back. "I'll miss you. Ashtone" I added as I hug him.

We have nicknames though hahaha.

I will really miss this guy. Specially now that I just found out that the way I looked at him isn't as best friend anymore. It's now more than that.

It's kinda weird that you'll fall in love with your best friend, but yeah. It can happen.

"I'll miss you too." He said as he hug me back.

I removed my arms from hugging him and took some steps away from him.

"Thank you for everything. without you I'm not gonna make it here." I said to him while smiling.

"Thank you for everything too." He said.

We've been quiet for almost a minute.

"Well, I guess this is a goodbye." I stated.

He just looked at me. Without any words coming from his mouth. Without any expression.

This is like the moment when we first met. He's a transferee that time.

I was thanking him for his kindness because he defended me against the bullies and he just looked at me silently and seriously.

"I got to go." I said and slowly walks away from him.

"I love you." I whispered as the tears slowly flows out of my eyes.