The Confusion

Chapter 8

My Diary

The fuckery of it all….. I just cant believe this girl almost committed a murder in my house! I have to start fresh, I know what I have to do and who is coming with me. But first I have some business to take care of…..

Carlysia: I did miss you though

Sunny: Yeah sure (giggles)

Carlysia: (laughs) Nah but what did you want to talk about?

Sunny: I need you Carly

Carlysia: Huh?

Sunny: I’ve known you for so long, and now are dating. Maybe im moving to fast but I know what I want. I want to be a better girlfriend to you than Lashontae was and can ever be.

Carlysia: Sunny…. (Knock on the door)

Sunny: You gone get that?

Carlysia: (scared) Yeah

Carlysia opens the door and before they can see each other and pushes Lashontae out side

Lashontae: Whats wrong are you ok?

Carlysia: Yeah

Lashontae: I was just coming to check on you, and I can see obviously you aint ok

Carlysia: Tae, I know what we agreed on and how we want to get back to that place…

Lashontae: You still talk to Sunny? She in there?

Carlysia: …..

Lashontae: Well lets go see her

Carlysia: Tae no (grabbing her arm) Look let me talk to her

Lashontae: Do you want to be with her like seriously?

Carlysia: No

Lashontae: So why still fuck with her? Do you want to be with me?

Carlysia: Of course I do but you know me and you gone take some work

Lashontae: Yeah so let go give Sunny this work

Carlysia: Let me talk to her

Lashontae: Ok…….

As they both enter the condo, Lashontae seated on the couch and Sunny still lying in Carlysia’s bed. Carlysia sits at the edge of the bed as she proceeded with the previous conversation.

Carlysia: Sunny…. Im still “seeing” Lashontae?

Sunny: What! Really this whole time you been still seeing that bitch?

Carlysia: Listen im sorry but I never really wanted a full on committed relationship. I didn’t think I was really leading you on.

Sunny: So I guess you want her huh? So what was I ?

Carlysia; Sunny…. you

Sunny: Nah actually fuck it she doesn’t deserve you (storms in the livingroom)

Sunny: The fuck?

 Lashontae, standing up to the tension in the room, being the person she is she takes of her jacket as if she is prepared for war.

Lashontae: Wassup

Sunny: You got a problem with me?