Special- Romance with the F6 Part 4

You collapsed on the ground, not knowing what to do anymore. You looked around; flowers, fountain, big hedges, you ended up running all the way to the garden.

"If I can't find Totoko-chan's wallet then I'm giving up!" You stated.

"I'm surprised you didn't give up after the courtyard." The author said slightly impressed.

You stood up, brushed yourself off, and started walking around the garden. Your thoughts distracted you from looking around for the wallet. It took about 10 minutes before you decided to give up.

"I'm sorry Totoko-chan, I tried but I'm giving up now." You said quietly.
You turned on your heels to go ahead to the lunchroom, but someone bumped into your back.

"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry I didn't see you there." A high pitched male voice said. You turned around and saw Todomatsu in his feminine glory. Literally because he was standing there holding an open parasol and a picnic basket.

"Oh h-hello Todomatsu-san." You said and bowed.

"Hello, Ms. Transfer student!" He exclaimed.

"My name is (L/N) (Y/N)." You said and offered a smile.
He smiled back, "Oh my bad (Y/N)-chan, forgive me please?" He asked winking and sticking his tongue in a cute way.

'What a shouta.' You thought.

"It's fine Todomatsu-san." You said and waved it off.

"Thank you! So are you heading to lunch now?" He asked.

"Um, yeah." You said.

"Are you lost?" He asked tilting his head to the side.
"U-Uh not really." You stammered.

"Oh that's too bad, I really wanted to help. But we can at least walk together to the lunchroom right?" He asked giving you puppy dog eyes.

"S-Sure." You said hesitantly.

"Yay!" He cheered. You ventured out to the lunchroom with Todomatsu practically skipping next to you.

 You ventured out to the lunchroom with Todomatsu practically skipping next to you

"The garden looks really nice today. It's my favorite place to walk through before I go to lunch." He said with right smile.

"Well, the flowers here are very nice." You said.

"They are! My favorite are the bunches of pink roses!" He exclaimed cheerfully and pointed to the bush full of pink roses. He pulled you against your will to the roses to get a better look.

"That's a shock." The author said sarcastically.

"They are very pretty." You said bending down to get a better look.

"Much like you." Todomatsu stated while giving an innocent, closed-eye smile. You blushed and looked away feeling very flattered by his compliment.
'It's cute when Todomatsu does it but painful when Karamatsu does it. Irony.' You thought.