Aside: Raven x Osomatsu

Since RavenOtakuChan wanted a one shot of her and Osomatsu I thought why not make one? It's fluffy, and has nothing to do with the main story.
-----------------------------
Raven was squinting at her computer screen as she checked the comments on her recent chapter.

"People ship me with Osomatsu? Huh? Well, I don't mind that... he is kind of hot." She said to herself. She put up another tab on her computer; it showed the episodes for the Osomatsu-san.

"Why the hell not? This anime has ruined me so might as well rewatch it." She said clicking play on the screen. It played episode 2, all about Osomatsu being shunned by his brothers.

'Ok I can kind of see why people ship us .' She thought grinning as the scene progressed.
'He is cute.' She thought. Just as the scene was ending her computer shorted out causing her computer go break down.

"OH SHIT!" She tried anything to get her computer to wake up or magically start working again, but her efforts were in vain.
"Crap, if anyone finds out about this I'll be in deep shit." She cursed. Suddenly her computer turned on surprising her. There was a blue screen on it with only place to click.

"Uh, yes? What does that mean?" She said as she stared at the computer suspiciously. Of course curiosity got the better of her like it does all humans, and she pressed the 'yes' button. Then a blinding flash erupted from the screen, and swallowing her whole without her knowing it.
---------------------------------

Speaking of Osomatsu, here comes dat boi *ahem* I mean Osomatsu was walking on the streets with his hands stuck in his pockets. An apparent scowl was on his face as he faced forward.
'Screw them! I don't need those shitty brothers of mine to have a good time.' He thought bitterly. His ears perked when they picked the sound of a female screaming. Not something he heard everyday. He looked up seeing something like a person falling from the sky.

"What the-OOF!" He landed painfully on the ground when something else landed on him. Normally if something landed on him from the sky he would be dead. But this is Osomatsu-san he died several times in his own anime, so he could probably handle it. Groans of pain filled the air.

"Oww..fuck I hope I didn't break anything." Osomatsu heard a female voice groan. He shifted his body so his eyes could see behind him. He saw a tanned skin girl, with blue-black hair, a red beanie, glasses, wearing what looked like a grey flannel and that's all he saw. But a sly grin came on his face as he saw that the girl was actually kind of cute.

"Why helloooo there~" He said playfully. The girl, who happened to be Raven, snapped her eyes open in surprise and looked at Osomatsu. The face she looked like she was both in her favorite dream and a horror movie.

'Wait, I'm not dreaming am I?! That's seriously Osomatsu?!'

She scrambled off of him standing up immediately to get a better look. She even pinched her arm for good measure, but it wasn't a dream. The man, or more like man child, that everyone was shipping her with was right in front of her. She eyed him while he was sprawled on the concrete her perverted side coming out in a flash.

'In actuality seeing him face to face, in a weird reality he has a nice booty. Yeah I would definitely tap that.' She thought.

Meanwhile Osomatsu was doing the same thing as he grinned. His thoughts were already running wild. Raven was the first to snap out of it.