three

"I can't believe we have a Biology test tomorrow." Adam hid his face on his hands and sighed loudly. "I'm going to have a terrible grade on that."

The three of them were silent for a moment and kept eating until Max cut the silence.

"Hey didn't you have a panic attack last time we did a test?" 

Nate slowly nodded trying to quickly think of something else. He had already thought about that but he had been trying to push that memory away because if he thought about it too much, he knew he would start feeling anxious again.

"Be careful. That might happen again." He joked, chuckling loudly.

"Did you watch the match on Saturday?" Nate tried to change the subject but Max wouldn't let him and Adam was more worried about texting his girlfriend than paying attention to the conversation.

 "What if it happens again?" This time Max sounded curious but Nate was still mad at him for bringing up that subject again. "Do you think you'll have to leave the room? Do you think you won't finish the test? What if you don't finish the test? You will have a bad grade and you cannot have a bad grade."

"I know." Nate quietly replied.

"If you get a bad grade, you won't get a scholarship." Max told him.

Nate opened his eyes widely.

The scholarship.

He hadn't thought about that yet. He needed that scholarship more than anything else in the world. Max was right. He couldn't get a bad grade on that test so he had to try as hard as he could to avoid having a panic attack.

He started bouncing his leg up and down and he bit his lip. Adam started talking about something but he wasn't listening anymore. He couldn't stop thinking about that. He never stopped thinking about that. And it was all because of Max.

Don't forget to vote and comment! Thank you! Love you ❤️