Chapter 5

February 10th 2016

"Lauren where are you going?" Dinah asked me as I made my way to the door. "You're not going to the hospital are you? You know they want you to wait till later today to come in." After my panic attack yesterday I increased Camila's heart rate which is bad for her. They had to escort me out. Basically I wasn't aloud to see her for 26 hours so I could 'Calm down' or whatever.

"No im going to buy roses." To give to Camila. Im pretty sure Dinah knew about the roses though.

"No you arent. You cant see her for 7 hours." I sighed and threw my backpack strap over my shoulder. "Lauren..." She got off the couch in the center of our apartment and walked over to where I was. She grabbed my shoulders and I grabbed my keys. "You can't go to the hospital."

"I'm not, like I said I'm going to buy roses." She rolled her eyes and her grip on my shoulders tightened.

"Well you can't give them to Camila." She said and I got mad. Can't I just go and buy roses without raising suspicion.

"Why can't I just buy roses, Dinah?" She took her arms off my shoulders and rubbed her forehead.

"Okay fine, but I'm coming with you."

"Din-"

"No discussion Lauren. If you want to buy Camila roses then I am coming with you." I nodded my head and she looked at me. She was standing her ground as if she was worried I was going to bolt. "Let me change, and I swear to god if you leave without me I will-"

"I won't." I placed my keys on the granite counter and hopped up on it. "Hurry up, I want to get there before they sell out." She struggled through the living room and up the staircase.  I heard her stomping through the whole apartment and her squeaky bedroom door. I could hear muffled voices and Dinah walking around above me.

"D you're so loud." I heard Norman's voice from the top of the steps. "Where are you even going?"

"With Lauren. Ill be back later baby. Bye." Dinah kissed Normani on the forehead before coming down the stairs with her black converse. "Come on Lo we don't want them to 'sell out'." She said mocking me. I rolled my eyes and followed her out the door. We arrived at the store and I walked to the flower section.

"Which one do you want?" Dinah asked me while I stared down at the rose. She was scanning at the other ones and flowers while I stared at the one rose. "laure..." she trailed off when she caught me staring at the one rose. "That one?" she asked pointing the yellow rose my eyes were scanning.

"That one."

***

"Camz come on." I paced around her smaller bedroom and she finally walked out of the bathroom looking stunning. "You look beautiful." I said. She was wearing a black dress with a white collar and a black bow. She shyly smiled as I walked closer to her. I tucked one hair behind her ear and she looked up from the ground. "I mean it." I intertwined our hands and she stopped fidgeting with them.

"Thank you. So do you." I had on a grey crop top shirt with light blue jeans and my classic leather jacket. "Are you going to tell me where were going yet?" she asked. I smirked to myself and she glanced back down at our hands.

"You'll find out soon enough Princess." she lightly blushed and bit her bottom lip. "Are you ready to go, i've been waiting for a hour now." She put on her boot heals and we walked to the car. Since I just got my license 3 weeks ago my parents still haven't gotten me my own car. I decided that we were going to take the black Tiguan. It was already dark outside and I sighed. I closed the door to Camila's house and we walked down the pebbled path. Camila being Camila tripped. I pulled her up before she could fall on her face.