Mall-Chapter 3

Gracie's POV

Nicholas and I were on our way to the shopping centre. He is really fucking annoying me, I said I didn't want to go shopping, but no.

"I'm sorry for being such a bitch. I'm normally not like this." I said not meaning any of it.

"It's all right. I understand. How far away is it?" I thought for a second.

"Like 40 minutes. Depends on the traffic. Well, and I'm not speed right now so, like 50 minutes." He laughed.

"So tell me about yourself." he said.

"Well my names Grace Gem, I'm 20. on March 6th I'll be 21. I do Dance and Gymnastics. I love to read Science Fiction books. I draw a lot, people say I'm good, but I honestly really suck. I love music specifically 5 Seconds of Summer, Ed Sheeren, Owl City, Train, Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance songs. I like to cook and bake, baking more so. I go to University of London studying to be a Astronomer. Love science. I have two jobs, bartending and babysitting. And that's about it." Well that's not it at all. I do one other thing that nobody knows. Only my parents. Not Skylar, no one.

"Woah hold up your studying to be an Astronomer and have two jobs AND do dance AND gymnastics AND still have time to draw AND read AND have a social life? How is that possible? How many credits are you taking?"

"Well right now I'm taking 18 credits, and the past semesters have been about 20. I barley get any sleep at night and plus I gradated high school 2 years early." I said.

"Can I ask one more question?"

"Shoot"

"Why weren't you upset when Skylar left?"

"I don't know,"

"I think you do know you just don't want to say it."

"It's nothing, okay?"

"It is something"

"We just have been getting further and further apart and I figured she was using me."I was glad he didn't push it any further.I turned and looked at him.

"Is it-"

"LOOK AT THE ROAD!!!!" My head shot to the road, and swerved out of the way of a car just in time. I stayed silent for a couple minutes.

"It wasn't your fault they were swerving the whole time. It was a drunk driver." I sighed.

"Well I put you in danger. It was my fault I should of payed attention." I said and sighed again.

"So what stores do you want to go to?" He asked. I really don't know.

"Ummmmm... Areopostale, American Eagle, those kind of stores." I responded. I pulled into the parking lot.

"Let's go."

"I really don't want to do this." Nicholas said through the changing room door.

"Well you have to." I said. He walked out of the changing room wearing a red dress with white poka dots. He looked down, his face turning deep red.

"Bye, I'm going to change." He walked into the changing room, and I burst out laughing. I couldn't help it he looked ridiculous!

"Laugh it up all you want." He came out in his normal clothes. "Your smile is beautiful." I instinctively put my head down to hide the blushing. He lift my chin so we were looking at each other. "Don't look down your smile is too beautiful for you to hide it." I nodded in reply. I heard his stomach rumble and laughed.

"Hungry?" I asked, and he laughed.

"Yeah let's go eat."

We walked to the food quart together. I looked around and frowned. There is nothing that looks good. I guess Subway will do. I started walking in that direction.