Hospital-Chapter 2

Grace's POV

I looked at the boys

"You can go if you want." I said. They shook their heads. Inside I mentally groaned, why do they have to make this so hard? I got up and looked in my bag(Skylar dropped it on her way out)- a change of clothes, my phone, and my water bottle. The doctor came in and said " Your release forms are right here, you can leave when there filled out." I showed her a half-hearted smile mumbled a 'thanks' and started filling out the papers.

"Hey, Jessy can you give these to the front desk, I'm going to change." I said and grabbed my bag and went in the bathroom. While I was changing I heard quiet voices, but I couldn't tell what they were saying. I continued to get dressed into-
- A gray T-shirt with a Ying and Yang design
-Black shorts
-Black sunglasses
-Black sandals

Eli's POV

I grabbed the necklace that was threw on the floor. I looked at it. It was a silver dagger. For it being so small it was very intricate. The handle had a design on the top and the blade was perfectly symmetrical.

"Did anyone see the necklace Gracie was wearing?" I asked the boys.

"Yeah it looked like a rose." Nichols  said. I nodded and showed them the necklace in my hand.

"And this one looks like a dagger. Maybe it's some sort of friend thing? I just don't see how she's fine. I mean she just lost her friend that she had for 14 years. If I lost any of you guys I would be devastated!"  I exclaimed.

"We should be the ones cheer her up." Jessy said and Gracie walked out of the room. She pulled out her phone and said " Can I have a cab to the Manchester Hospital."

"We can drive you!" Eli said.

"Ah never mind." She hung up the phone, and smiled. Her smile lit up the room. Wow.

Nicholas' POV

I haven't even met this girl, and I already think I'm falling. I need to know more about her, soon.

Jessy's POV
"Let's go!" I said in a energetic voice.

We pilled into the car: I drove, Kurtis in passenger, Eli, Nicholas, and Grace in the back. Grace was in the middle.

About halfway to her house a phone rang.

"Mine!" Gracie said and answered.

"Yes they are my parents...........No, I don't have siblings.........Okaaaayyy" She gasped and dropped her phone. Nicholas picked it up. "Could you say that again." His eyes filled with pain, and Gracie had an emotionless expression drowning her face.

"They're gone" She said.

Jessy pulled up to the house and Nicholas hopped out to let her out.

"Please stay." She plead her voice voice no bigger than a whisper. He look at me; I nodded and they headed into the house.

Nicholas' POV

Okay so I'm in a girls house-that I've never met- in the middle of nowhere. There isn't a house in ten miles. Who thought this was a good idea? Me apparently. I looked around. This place is huge. There's at least 3 stories. I wonder if she has siblings? I saw pictures everywhere. A lot of her, I'm guessing mom and dad, 3 boys and 3 girls. Okay so she does have siblings. Speaking of her, where is she?

"Gracie?" I called out. I heard a mumbled voice. I headed to the second story.

"Gracie?" I called her name again. "Down here." her voice said from the hallway, left side, which room? There are 4 rooms on the left side. I was toward the back. I opened the last door-office. The second to last room. She was sitting in the middle of a teal room. Well the walls were white, but else in the room was teal- the curtains, bed spread, lamp, ect. She had photo albums in her hand, and she looked.......lost? Abandon? She was unuasly calm too. Huh.

"Hey, it's alright, it will get better." I said trying to soothe her. She laughed bitterly.

"Yeah it be alright? That's what you have to say?I JUST LOST MY BEST FRIEND AND MY PARENTS!!!! IT WILL BE JUST FINE THOUGH!? DID YOU EVER THINK THAT 2 MONTHS AGO ALL OF MY SIBLINGS DIED??????" She yelled, at me. Wait her siblings died?

When her eyes weren't fogged with an unknown emotion, "I could have stopped this. I knew they shouldn't have gone. I wanted to tell them, but they would have just yelled at me. They never would have listened to me anyway. Haha look at me now, I'm talking to myself. I'm going crazy. Awesome." She laughed bitterly. I did the only thing I could think of doing. I went up to her and pulled her into a hug.

"We are going shopping." I tell her.

"What? Nicholas you're kidding."

"Nope I'm not. Do you want to change?"

"No, I'm not going."

"Yes you are you need to get your mind off things." This time she didn't argue with me. " We leave in ten." I exited the room.

Ten minutes later she came down the stairs wearing (A/N: Shitty outfit? Sorry. The design looked better in my head)
-Camo shirt
-Army green shorts
-Brown sandals

I was expecting something kind of dressy because girls like to dress up, right?

"Ready?"

"Yeah." We walked out to her garage and my jaw dropped.

"You have 2 motorcycles, a Range Rover, a truck, a crossover, a Mustang, a mini van, and whatever car you have at the school?!"

"Yeah, in the house we have a full equipped gym, a dance studio, an art studio, a game room, and a pool. My parents were loaded. We have- I mean I, have about 10 four wheelers and 10 dirt bikes too. Oh yeah and we have a house in New York, Texas, Michigan, Germany, China, and Doncaster."

"Holy shit! I didn't know it was possible to own that much stuff!"

"What car do you want to take?"

"Lady's choice." I said, and she walked over to the Range Rover.