Lazy-Chapter 4

Nicholas' POV

I got up early so I decided I would make Grace breakfast. I got out the ingredients for waffles with a strawberry sauce on top. It took me about 20 minutes to find all of the stuff. I put the waffle machine on high to heat it up. I mixed the batter together, and poured the first one in. I mixed the sause, I dropped a strawberry on my white shirt, staining it. I decided it was best to take the shirt off all together.

%$%$%$%$%$%$%%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%%$%$%$

I finished make the breakfast, and headed for the stairs with a tray of the food and orange juice on it. I knocked on Grace's door.
"Are you decent?"

"Yeah"I walked in, and she was on her computer.

"I have have breakfast." She looked at the tray in my hands.

"Did you make it?"

"Yeah" She took a plate and cup off the tray.

"Looks good" We continued eating in silence, until I asked.

"Do you have any pets? I mean you have pictures of three different dogs."

"Shit! I was supposed to pick them up from the vet yesterday!" She ran out the door with me on her hot on her trail.

"I'm not wearing a shirt!" She disappeared into a room. Did she seriously not notice?She came out with a plain black T shirt in seconds. She threw it at me, and we were off.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

We walked I to the vet's. I looked around, your average house pet vet's office. I looked to at a glass window that lead to a 'cat house'. A cat with black fur and white paws had its head hanging off a cat condo. It was in a peaceful sleep. Oh I just wanted to go in there and pick him up.....or her.

"I'm so sorry Rachel that I wasn't here to pick up my dogs yesterday." Gracie said.
"It's alright I'll just go get them now." She disappeared into a room behind the desk. She came out with three leashes.
"Loki! Cassiopeia! Bandit!" She exclaimed. What? Loki? Who names their dog Loki? He's a major fictional villain. She grabbed the leashes. One lead to a beautiful German Shepherd, with giant paws. The next had a magnificent brown Husky, with the cutest smile ever. The last one had an adorable yellow Lab, that looked to be less then a year old. We walked out of the building.

"So which one of these is Loki?"

"What you don't like his name? What do you have against Loki?"

"No it's just he's normally a bad guy in the movies."

"He was miss understood."

"Well which dog is which?"
"Loki's the German Shepard, Cassiopeia is the Husky, and Bandit is the Lab."

She pug the leahes and dogs in the back seat. I looked at my phone. 9 messages. 5 missed calls. Crap.

From Kurtis: So, how's it going?😉

From Eli: Text me when you want to be picked up.

From Jessy: You alright mate?

From Greg: Do you want to get coffee some time?

From Kurtis: Use protection😉😉😉

From Eli: How you doing?

From Jessy: So I guess I'll see you in the morning?

From Greg: If you don't want to it's fine.

From Kurtis: GOOD MORNING!!!

I quickly responded to all of them.

To Kurtis: There are times when I really hate you😑😑😑😑this is one of those times

To Jessy: I'm fine, I be home in like 2 hours

To Eli: Can you pick me up in a hour and a half?

To Greg: I would love to have coffee! Tomorrow at 11 at Hazel's?

Missed calls: , Jessy, Greg, Simon, Eli, Kurtis.

I didn't bother responding to the calls.
"Hey Gracie what's your phone number?"

"Uh *random phone number*"

"Okay I'm going to text you 'Irealand rools' so you'll have mine. Oh, and you said you do dance, by any chance could I see you dance sometime?"

"Yeah sure that would be cool."We rode the rest of the way to her house in silence. We pulled up; she gotthe dogs out of the car. When we entered she filled their food and water bowls.

"So what do you want to do?"

"Would you rather?"

"Sure. Would you rather spend your life without dance or gymnastics?"

"Gymnastics. If you could do anything besides sing, would you rather be a handy man or a zoo keeper?"

"Uh probably zoo because I love animals. Would you rather never have kids or never get married?"

"Never get married. Would you rather eat 100 jalapeños or step on a nail?"

"Jalapeños. Would you rather never drive or never have a job."

"Drive. Would you rather be put in a cage with a tiger or bear?"

"Bear. Would you rather sleep on nails or kick a wall with a toothpick under your toe nail?"

"Sleep on nails. Would you rather eat a large cardboard box or a door knob?"

"Cardboard.......? How do you even eat a door knob?" I shrugged.

Eli's car horn honked, and I hugged her goodbye.

Author's Note: So quick question, would you guys rather have short chapters( with a lot of chapters in the book) and post a new chapter every 3 days or long chapters( not many in the book) and post a chapter every week?

Sorry the chapter is really short chapter