Fight-Chapter 7

Ace's POV

I watched as Grace sped off into the cold, dark night. What did I do to her? I've never seen her like this, and I have known her since she started at the gym 5 years ago. We all had our reasons to go to the gym, but I never knew her's. All I know is the one owners of the gym are her parents. She tried to be my friend in the beginning, but I pushed her away because honestly I like her. I'm positive that's what it is. Whenever she's around she's all I can think about.

When she's angry her eyes turn gray instead of gold. I think I'm the only one that knows that.

*flashback*

Left. Left. Right. Kick. Left. Left. Right. Kick. I was flowing in a pattern of hits. I was concentrated on training for this weeks fight. That is my number one priority.

I heard grunting right next to me. I glanced out of the corner of my eye. Oh it's little miss I-think-I-can-one-up-everyone-because-I'm-a-good-fighter.

"Princess I don't know what your doing here, but you should leave. You don't belong here. Ha your parents probably bought your way in here, didn't they? Why did you come here?" I spoke in a sickly sweet tone.

"Sweetheart I don't know what your talking about. Your the one that does all the talk at never fights. All bark and not bite?" She fired back.

"You don't deserve your spot here. Go back to your castle. Guess what the world is harse and you don't stand a chance." Her eyes flashed, and then they were gray. I stumbled backwards.
"What? Not even saying anything makes you weak? Wow you really don't belong here." Somewhere in the middle of her talking her eyes changed back.