Chapter 1

Chapter 1 – Sehun

"Did you hear?" Chanyeol said in his deep voice, banging the door open, Baekhyun following behind.

"Hear what?" Jongin said, turning around, away from Kyungsoo, to face the two. Kyungsoo put his lunch box down and wiped his mouth. "What news?"

"The news about the molester murderer." Baekhyun said.

Joonmyun stood up and pointed at them, "Yeah! Her 3rd murder was an old man who supposedly assaulted both men and women."

"Yeah, all of the murders are of molesters that assault both male and females." Chanyeol said sitting down being followed by Baekhyun. The five of them engaged in their conversation about the new murderer in town. Suddenly, the door swung open and Sehun came in battered and bruised.

"What happened?!" Kyungsoo said in sync with Joonmyun.

"Got beat up for being some guy's girlfriend's crush again." Sehun said falling into Joonmyun and Kyungsoo's arms. Jongin ran over and carried him to their small picnic area.

"Those guys, it's not your fault that their girlfriends aren't loyal." Jongin said angered a little.

The six of them kept discussing the murderer and interesting news. Kyungsoo was cleaning the bruises and tending to Sehun. Jongin was worried sick. He was the closest one out of the six of them. They were the same age. They had many classes together and they got closer with each other over the years.

The warning bell rang. Each of them cleaned up their area and left the restricted area. Jongin brought limping Sehun to the infirmary. The nurse had seen this so often she just let him stay in the office and rest before going to class. Other than Sehun that was in the infirmary regularly was Jongdae. Since he was the worst at games he often lost in bets and was beaten up when he didn't bring money.

After a while Sehun went back to class and found a new student with the cutest face ever. He had round cheeks and was much shorter than himself. Sehun smiled and bowed his head a little at the new student that was standing in front of the room.

"That is Sehun, always in the infirmary and injured." The teacher spoke monotonously.

"Sehun, you missed something important today. This here is Minseok." The cute meat bun bowed his head. "He will be my teacher assistant."

Sehun was shocked with his sentence, teacher assistant? He looks so young. Without thinking he spoke, "But he looks younger than me."

"I am four years older I believe, but just treat me as your subaenim if you want." Minseok said, smiling.

Sehun put his books down on his desk and was just about to sit down when suddenly Kyungsoo ran in. "Sehun come here!" Sehun shot straight up and ran towards Kyungsoo. They both ran out of the room.

"Minseok, go follow those trouble children," The teacher said.

"Yes sir." Minseok left the classroom and ran after the two.

They were running side by side. Sehun seven centimeters taller than Kyungsoo. Sehun's hair was flopping up and down and Kyungsoo's hair was flying in the wind. They turned a corner and Minseok did a few seconds later. He stopped walking forward and went back poking his head out of the corner. A young blonde had his hands hovering over a black haired male student. A blue light was emitting between the two bodies. Suddenly the black haired student gasped and breathed in a large breath of air.

"Zitao!" Sehun yelled. "What happened?" Kyungsoo helped Zitao sit up.

Minseok thought for a moment and decided he needed to show himself. "What are you guys doing here?" the ten students turned around at the corner where Minseok appeared.

Suddenly out of nowhere a puff of smoked appeared and Jongin emerged from the smoke. Minseok's eye widened.

"Is Zitao okay?" Jongin said not noticing the situation. Zitao nodded and pointed at Minseok.

The ten students all stood up.

"Tell me all of your names and class year." Minseok said seriously.

"Sehun 1-D" He was 181 cm tall and had small lips with a cute face.

"Jongin 1-C" He was shorter that Sehun but not by a lot. He gave off a 'cool aura'

"Zitao 2-C" he gave off a slightly feminine feel and he had dark bags under his eyes.

"Kyungsoo 2-B" he was shorter than the others and his eyes bulged out slightly.

"Chanyeol 3-A" He was smiling despite the fact that he was getting in trouble. He was around 185 cm and his ears stuck outwards like monkeys.

"Jongdae 3-B" He had a rather square body, he was around the same height as Kyungsoo.

"Baekhyun 3-D" He was the same height as Jongdae and Kyungsoo but his face was smaller and gave off a lost puppy feel.

"Yixing 4-A" his hair was now black, not blonde.

"Joonmyun teacher aid" He had his hair spiked up in the front and he was around the same height as Kyungsoo and Jongdae

"Yifan, I'm also a teacher aid." The one not wearing a uniform spoke.

"Please don't tell on us. They were only trying to help." Zitao spoke. He had a very beautiful body with a very feminine voice - soft and quiet.

Minseok shook his head and smiled. He placed his hand on the wall and ice slowly crept from the left side to the middle. As it crept slowly his hair roots became white and spread throughout his head.

"I'm like you guys, don't worry."

They all looked at each other really shocked. "I heard the ten souls were at this school so I decided to come here."

"There are supposed to be 12 souls. How come there are only 11 of us?" Yifan asked.

"I don't know." Minseok said.

"Gosh! What's taking so long to punish them?!" Minseok heard the teacher walking.

Step by step; each one sounding closer and closer.

Suddenly the sound of walking stopped. Zitao's hair was becoming a dark red.

"Hurry! I'll turn back time." Zitao said. They all looked at him and ran to their classes. Jongin disappeared and others ran up the stairs. Sehun and Kyungsoo stayed with Minseok to put up and act for the teacher. Zitao walked up the stairs and the footsteps continued.

Wind started to grow outside. Trees were swaying. Leaves were flying everywhere and the birds were having difficulty flying. Sehun spotted a girl with soft pink short hair was walking by the school gates. The windows started shaking and out of nowhere the floor started to shake.

"EARTHQUAKE!" The teacher shouted, changing his pace, "ALL STUDENTS OUT OF THE BUILDING!"

Sehun and Kyungsoo smiled at each other. Minseok panicked at first but then saw the grins on their faces and calmed down. They rushed out of the school along with the other clueless students.

When all of the students were outside of the school they looked really confused. The school was still perfectly erect. The houses around them were fine and no one seemed to feel the earthquake. There were no people walking around. Well except one. Sehun spotted a very beautiful girl short pink hair walking past the premises of the school that he saw earlier in the midst of running away.

"Who's that?" Sehun asked Jongin pointing at the girl with short pink hair.

"Dunno." Jongin replied not caring for the bystander.

.