Chapter 3

"Their friend, umm" since they seemed to use a different name he decided to do so too, "Xiumin."

"Are you a soul too?"

"Yeah, frost."

"Tattoo? You should have it as proof." West said slowly removing his hand from the wall, feeling insecure about this new member.

"I don't have one." Minseok said shakily.

"Sucks."  He started walking away.

Suddenly Minseok fell to the floor from a sharp pain in his wrist. West bent down and helped him up. There was a shiny blue snowflake on Minseok's wrist, under his watch. White tone started creeping around his hair.

"Pass." West said putting his hand back on the wall.

"Huh?" Minseok didn't notice his own tattoo. He didn't care, as long as he was with his group. He entered the black tunnel. Minseok walked three steps in complete darkness all around him. The entry that he walked in from had disappeared. He walked forward three more steps when suddenly a voice spoke:

"Kim Minseok, Soul of frost. Please stand still." A green light from afar spread across his body like a grid. It disappeared. "Please state your destination."

"Wolf 88?" Minseok said with a jolt.

Lights turned on and a path appeared in front of him. He walked on the path and a door appeared. He opened it and inside looked like the foyer of a house.

No one was present.

He turned around thinking he was in the wrong place but the door was gone once again!He turned 360 degrees looking for a door. He spotted one and rushed over to it, opened it, and walked out.

It was all green like a forest.

He turned around to see a small cottage. Minseok looked back at the forest and saw a sign. He walked over to it and read it: Wolf 88. Soul Terr.

Minseok walked back into the cottage, but this time there was noise and talking.

"Minseok!" Kyungsoo shouted from the right.

 "What's with Chen and DO, like, the names?" Minseok asked walking towards them.

"Oh, that's our name, along with our real name. For things like going to these places we use them."  Jongdae said. The inside of the cottage was much larger than what it looked like outside.

"AHH!" The four of them heard a loud groan. They rushed upstairs into one of the bedrooms. Inside were pandas and pictures of the other students all over the walls.

Yixing fell back into his chair, "He's finally back to normal." His hair slowly emerged from blonde to black.

Jongin slumped down next to Zitao. Unexpectedly Kyungsoo left the room, "Luhan!" He yelled.They all left the room, even Zitao.

Yifan was holding XiaoLu down by the arms while Joonmyun tied his ankles to the end of the bed. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were standing in the corner watching with worried expressions. Sehun stood in front of the dressing cabinet with a calm poker-faced expression.

XiaoLu glared at Sehun in disgust, "You!" XiaoLu screamed. The cabinet started to levitate. Kyungsoo put his elbow on it and it went back down to the floor.

"That's not a good idea." Jongin said, "11 against you."

They all nodded in agreement.

Minseok abruptly walked over to XiaoLu and put his hand on her wrist and covered the shining blue tattoo.

"All of us are the same. We all have bad moments in life but we are given these powers for good, not bad." Minseok articulated.

XiaoLu calmed down and her pink hair slowly changed to orange, then red, then brown, and back to black.

"Now, look around you.  Using your power isn't always good." Minseok said. XiaoLu nodded and fainted. Yixing's hair turned blonde and started tending with her injuries.

"How'd you know?" Chanyeol asked as everyone exited the room.

"Just had a feeling." Minseok said shrugging. They went into the living room and started up a conversation not related to XiaoLu when swiftly Yixing entered the room with XiaoLu.

"XiaoLu is no female." Yixing said.

"My name's Luhan, not XiaoLu." Luhan said.

They all turned around to see the flat-chested man in front of them.

"Well that's a shocker." Baekhyun commented in a sarcastic voice.

"That makes more sense!"Chanyeol added.

Luhan sat down in a single person armchair. He was avoiding any contact.

"Why exactly did you murder so many people and how'd you do it?" Joonmyun asked openly.

"My power," Luhan started, "every time on the subway there'd be a molester of some kind, male or female. I always just ignored it when I was young, but I got annoyed when someone brought me out and basically kidnapped me."

"Then what?" Yifan asked interested in the story.

"As I was being dragged out the subway time stopped. I quickly release myself and hid behind a pole. Then made him murder himself and it looked like a suicide." Luhan slumped down in his chair. "It's his own fault."

They exchanged looks at each other then all of them looked at Zitao.

"I started doing them every time the time froze."

Zitao widened his eyes. "That's a lot."