Chapter 6

"North," Sehun spoke to the gates.

Luhan looked at him strangely but waited patiently.

A man walked over to the gates. Luhan couldn't tell where he'd come walking from or from which direction. He just appeared and started walking towards the gate. He was wearing rather casual clothing: a white v-neck with no graphics and a pair of grey straight jeans.

"Hey, why are all of you coming today?" North asked waving his hand from the left over his head and to the right. The iron gates changed a little but only slightly. On the side there was a new door formed.

"Name and tattoo please. Even though I know it's you, but I can't open it without consent from its user." North spoke not noticing Luhan at all.

"He can go first." Sehun spoke pointing at Luhan.

"My my, you must be the beauty." North said.

Luhan scowled at him and walked behind Sehun.

"When you get there say, 'Peter Pan Aquarium', you will be led to the base." Sehun said, "I'll be right behind you in a different portal."

Luhan looked at Sehun with big round beady eyes. He nodded and let go of the safe hand.

"Name and tattoo please."

"XiaoLu." His hair turned pink and the tattoo appeared on his wrist, shining blue. The side door opened and Luhan walked into it.

"Senshine." Sehun closed his eyes and lifted his chin to show his collar bone. The shining blue tattoo appeared and the door opened once again.

"Luhan, Soul of telekinesis. Please stand still." A green light from afar spread across his body like a grid. It disappeared. "Please state your destination."

"Peter Pan Aquarium."  Luhan said in a loud clear voice.

Lights turned on and a path appeared in front of him. He walked on the path and the floor started to feel grainy. Sunlight shown inside. Luhan followed the light and walked out to a beautiful view. In front of him was a blanket of white sand. Clear blue waters with small ripples lay low over the sand. The sun shone brightly on Luhan's tender skin.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" Sehun spoke.

Luhan's hair turned pink but back when he recognized the voice.

"It is."

"KUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!" Zitao stretched the name while running across the white sand. "DON'T CALL ME THAT."

"But it's cooler than Yifan!" Zitao said whining a little.

Sehun slapped his forehead, "That idiot really knows how to ruin the mood."

"It's cute." Luhan said. Sehun turned and widened his eyes, "CUTE?"

"I mean, seeing them two so relaxed, I envy that. They're so tall no one would dare hurt them. Especially with Yifan's strong eyes and Tao's Wushu." Luhan said.

"You have all of us, we're family now. Together as 12."

Sehun grabbed the slender wrist and started walking. "Come on, let's go enjoy it. This place is in EXO, no one bad is here. Just like Wolf 88. EXO is the world of Souls."  They walked onto the open and out of the cave.

A light breeze blew making Sehun's hair fly. Luhan's hair was caught in the wind as well. Sehun let go of the hand and ran towards the water. He spun around and gave a great smile with his small lips. "It feels great."

Luhan smiled and ran to him. Sehun rolled up his pants and was about to walked into the water.

"SEHUN DON'T YOU DARE GET YOUR UNIFORM DIRTY!" Kyungsoo yelled. "Go get changed. Bring Luhan too. Same goes with the rest of you."

Sehun walked by Kyungsoo and knocked his head lightly. He got a scowl and a deep glare as a response. Sehun smiled and skipped up to the small beach house up the hill motioning Luhan to follow.

"There are 12 rooms upstairs. Choose a vacant one and mark it somehow." Sehun said going up the stairs and taking off his blazer. He started unbuttoning his shirt when he was on flat ground. He turned into a room with a mark that resembled his tattoo, "Later then."

Luhan walked down the long hallway of rooms. One of the doors opened and Jongin walked out only wearing khakis. He had really defined abs and smooth fair skin despite the dark skin of his face. Jongin nodded at him and pointed at a door with no decorations on it. "Empty." He spoke. Jongin was a rather strange and awkward guy.

Luhan bowed his head a little and started walking towards the door when he heard Zitao's voice coming from behind a door with terrible drawings. A dragon mark was I the top left corner.

"Gege! You promised! Let's go to the beach!" Zitao whined.

"I thought you liked going alone." Yifan's low distinct voice projected past the door. Luhan ignored them and walked on to the empty room. He opened it and inside was a double bed, a dresser, a desk with a chair tucked under it, and a large ovular mirror on stands. All of the furniture matched, the same type of wood and same color.

Choose a vacant one and mark it somehow. Sehun's voice replayed in his head. He rolled up his sleeve and pressed his wrist against the door.  His hair flashed pink and flew up. A Dark blue mark similar to his tattoo appeared in the middle of the door. My mark. He thought.