England x reader

One cloudy rainy day, (y/n) was just sitting inside at her desk, typing up an article. It wasn't easy being a magazine editor, though the job could be fun at times. She tapped her lucky pen on her desk and sighed, being bored and weary from seemingly endless hours of working.

And then a light rap on the door...
Y/N went to open it, and saw that it was none other than Arthur Kirkland, a true gentleman if she ever saw one.
"Um... Hello Mr.Kirkland..!"
She stuttered. He was kinda hot...
Arthur smiled a bit at her nervousness, before starting," Hello, love. I came to you today to tell you... That I have found feelings for you."

Y/N just stood there and stared at him for a moment. He had never been this direct before, was what he was saying true, though? Curious too find out if he was fooling with her or not, she leaned in a bit closer to him and cocked her head. "That's pretty blunt of you, Arthur, but I must say that I have.. Developed feelings for you too..."
He smiled sweetly at this before fiddling with his fingers in embarrassment, " Could I come in, perhaps?"

Y/N nodded and ushered him into her apartment and into the living room. "So, is that all you came to see me for? I suspect there's something else you want to tell me." I carefully questioned.
His eyes softened. "Maybe... I'll tell you what I want if you kiss me, love."
wow, things are escalating quickly...
Thought Y/N.

She softly pressed her lips against his, and gasped when she felt him wrap his arms around her body, holding her in place. She could feel his tongue slide along her lips, asking for permission to enter. She refused of course, but opened her mouth in a gasp when he shoved his cold hands under her shirt and fingered her bra clasp. Arthur, feeling very dominate, thrust his tongue into her mouth and wrapped it around hers. Y/N could feel his wet muscle exploring her mouth cavern and tried not to moan.

As their kiss grew deeper, Y/N could feel Arthur start to pull off her t-shirt and had to break the kiss so that he could pull it all the way over her head.
He leaned in close, and began to kiss and nip her neck, leaving a few little hickeys. She could feel his fingers fumble around with her bra and then finally manage to unclasp it and take it off. That and the shirt were lazily tossed somewhere in the room, (under the bed with all the socks and dust bunnies).

Arthur began to trail his kisses down to her breasts, licking and sucking gently on the mounds while he was there. Y/N moaned out in pleasure, this was getting unbearably heated. His kisses trailed down to her cute and chubby tummy, where he kissed a circle around her belly button before moving farther down, to the edge of her lazy sweatpants.

Giving a heavy sigh full of want, Y/N reached forward and began to unbutton Arthur's coat, which she quickly got off and tossed aside. She quickly pulled off his over shirt, and then his under shirt, and his under under shirt?-it may have been chilly and rainy outside, but was this many layers really necessary?

Arthur, after having his shirt tugged off, reached down to her waist, and began to slowly pull down her comfortable pants. Y/N shuddered a little bit and quietly said, "Just go ahead and pull it off already...!"
Hearing her complaint, he chuckled and practically ripped the pants off her body, leaving her in just her lavender coloured panties. He could see the obvious wetness underneath... And smirked a bit.

Y/N, a lusty look in her eyes, yanked down Arthur's pants faster than sonic can run, nearly taking his underwear off with them! He blinked and gasped I'm surprise at the sudden coldness on his legs, but let her continue. She placed her hands on his knees, and slowly, teasingly ran them up his thighs. All the while, Arthur was flinching and groaning as her hands got nearer to his crotch. Y/N stopped when her thumbs brushed against his balls, and took her hands away. He let out a frustrated, unruly sigh and ripped her panties off.

Arthur pushed her down to the couch and lifted her legs up so that her thighs rested on his shoulders. He grabbed a bottle of lotion nearby and put some of the stuff on his fingers. Then, carefully, he inserted a digit into her. Y/N gasped and shivered at the weird feeling of something inside her, and it didn't help that she had never worn a tampon on her life either.  He put in another finger, and then one more, and pushed it around in her a little bit, and it made an awkward squishing sound.

He removed the fingers from her, and pulled off his underwear(finally!). He positioned himself above her hole, prepared to dive in, but first looked at her for approval. When Y/N nodded, Arthur thrusted himself into her, and she cried out in pain.
"Are you alright, love?" He asked, worried about her because she was originally a virgin. Though he had to admit, it felt good on his end of the deal...

She hesitated a little bit, then pushed her hips against his, telling him to continue. Arthur smiled, glad to know she was fine, and glad to get going.
Y/N moaned out when he began thrusting again, and didn't even try to hold back her pleasures noises. She moaned especially loud when he smacked right into her sweet spot, making her come instantly. "Arthurrr~" she murmured. Well, it was only her first time, of course she was a bit weak. Arthur soon came too, and pulled out of her exhausted from the heated experience.

He flopped down next to her, and kisses her nose playfully. "Ahh, I love you Y/N... " He fell asleep and snored softly beside her for the rest of the day.

 " He fell asleep and snored softly beside her for the rest of the day

Later:

"Hey Y/N dudette? You got that magazine article ready to publish yet? Oh. Holy shit."
"GET OUT AMERICA! Your stupid magazine can wait!" Yelled a weary British voice.
"Whoops...I never got that finished..." Y/N murmured sleepily.
"Yeahhhhhhh.... I'll just leave you two...!"
And Alfred left the room scarred for life by what he had just seen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Requested to me by:alawson8  when I texted her for ideas on what I should write next.