Italy x Reader

"No time like the present, right?" You were looking at yourself in the mirror, getting ready to bike over to Feli's house. Well, his name's Feliciano, but you think Feli's a cute name so you call him that instead. Plus, it takes less time to say. You had been with him for about a year now, and you both got along very well. Both of you loved art, pasta, and (insert your favorite things here.) And Lovino was constantly complaining about both of you being annoying, which probably meant something but you had no idea what.

As you were pulling on a jacket and getting ready to head out, you heard a knock on the door and a very loud, pissed off sort of huff. "C'mon Y/N I don't have-a all day!" Puffed Lovino from the other side of the door. You opened it, and gave him a confused head tilt. "Um... What's going on Lovi? I was just about to ride over to your house!" He wrinkled up his face a bit, "ughhhhhh so you didn't even get my text that-a said I was gonna pick you up?!" "Wha-oh um... Nope I haven't checked my phone in the past two hours!"

He face palmed. "Mmnnn!! Just-a come with me already!" You followed him up the street, and noticed the shops were getting fancier and fancier as you went along. It wasn't long before you stopped in front of a nice hotel, with a red carpet and everything. Standing outside was a very handsome Italian, wait....Feli?! You had always thought of him to be adorable, but right now he looked ummm... Really HOT in that fancy suit.
"Ciao, Y/N! I got us a nice room at the new hotel~!" His smile was so cute, and he was blushing a little but, as if he was surprised by his own confidence in this extremely romantic situation he had set up. "But-a first, I'm going to take you over to a fancy dress shop and get you ready!" He giggled and grabbed your hand, and began to pull you with him down the street. Everything was happening so quickly, that you just barely had enough time to wave goodbye to Lovino before disappearing into the crowd of people, Feli dragging you along to buy a dress for you.

You stopped on front of a fancy looking shop, and felt very nervous about entering and getting fitted for a nice dress. Everything in there looked so expensive... And even though Feliciano had all the money anyone could ever need and then some, you still felt weird about being spoiled with such lavish gifts and dates.

After being sized, which wasn't as difficult as you thought it would be, Feli pulled out a dress he had already picked and you went into a changing stall to put it on. It was really, really short. Like, so short that it was at the top of your thighs and a little bit of your booty peeked out from the bottom. Surely Feli was joking about this outfit? And it was very thin at the top, nearly see through, with no sleeves  and a lacy skirt, which was so short it was nearly non existent.

Nervously you stepped out from the stall, where Feli suddenly scooped you up and wrapped a huge coat around you, a coat that covered everything. He carried you outside and got you seated into a private taxi with him. He gazed at you lovingly... And with a little lust too?, as you were taken back to the hotel. Your boyfriend scooped you up again and took you inside, ready to get settled into the room you would both be staying in for the weekend. Nearby people oooed and ahhhed at how cute you were together as he carried you.

The inside of the hotel was gorgeous! A bright silver chandelier hung from the ceiling and a rose red carpet covered the floor. There was a bar, several fancy restaurants, and a luxurious giant hot tub right in the "lobby area" as you walked in the door. Beyond that was a grand staircase that lead to rows and rows of doors to the rooms of the hotel. Feli was ever so graceful as he climbed the stairs, you still in his arms, headed towards room 27. Other hotel guests stared with awe at you both as the journey came to an abrupt end and you entered the bedroom.

Feliciano gently dropped you onto the bed and gazed upon your very exposed body. (Oh yes he totally planned all of this.) You could see the lust sparkling in his eyes as he began to unbutton his suit. "Feli, I can tell you planned this, but why go so fancy just to...um...do it with me?" Feli, eyes wide open now, smiled, "Only the best for my princess~ a pretty sexy princess at that..!"

It took a while, but when you finally managed to get that suit off and Feliciano butt naked, things started to heat up a bit more. He began to run his warm hands up and down your body, squeezing in soft places. He softly pushed you down on the bed, connecting his lips with yours and kissing passionately. You reached up and tugged on his curl, fiddling with it a bit. Feli groaned in response and deepened the kiss, diving into your mouth. Your tongues flailed around each other and moved about your mouth.

Feli's hands had moved to your breasts, caressing them and squeezing the nibs, though not hard enough to pain you. Your hands slid up his chest and then grasped his head to quickly mess up his hair. Then they moved back down, far down, and gently teased his dick.

He broke away from the kiss, and stuck his fingers into your mouth. You sucked on them gently, coating them with saliva. Feliciano moaned a little bit and put a finger in your hole. He put in a second, started pumping it gently, and then added a third. You moaned and drooled a little bit, and gasped when he suddenly pulled his digits out.

He lined up with your opening, then paused and looked into your eyes. "You want this, right?" You stared up at him lustfully, "Of course I do, Feli, love~"
He smirked and dove in.
This caught you off guard.
You yelped out in agony as your body struggled to fit his massiveness. Your vision blurred for a second and you heard him gasp. "Y/N! Are you alright?!"

You took a second to catch your breath and recover. "Yeah...Feli I'm okay...I think." He looked at you with a concerned expression on his face, "If you're in that much pain, then we should stop-" "NO!" You interrupted him mod-sentence. You blushed with embarrassment, "I mean, I don't wanna stop! It hurts a lot now but it'll feel better if we just wait a minute..!" Feli gazed at you with surprise at your sudden comeback and then he nodded slowly. "Alright, if you really think you can...just tell me when!"

You took a minute to breath and relax your body, while Feliciano messaged your chest and your stomach. Eventually, you began to move your hips a little, "I'm ready know, Feli!" You softly announced. He smiled and nodded, feeling more confident in himself. He pulled out and then pushed back in, beginning to thrust. You moaned a little, sweat rolling down your forehead and your face redder than a cherry tomato.

"Ahhh~ Feli faster! Nngh please!"
He panted and you saw drool dribble down his chin.
"Y/N~ ohhhh" he pumped faster.
He began to repeatedly hit your sweet spot, making you moan louder and beg for more. Soon, you felt your juices release and you came so hard your back hurt. Feli came too and took a few more moments to ride out his climax before pulling out.

He flopped down next to you and kissed you on the cheek.
"Ti amo Y/N~"

The next morning the room service lady walked in and saw you two naked on the bed

The next morning the room service lady walked in and saw you two naked on the bed. She was never the same again.