Japan x reader

You and Kiku had been dating for about 3 years, and you knew he was typically very modest. And you loved him, it didn't matter to you how much skin he showed, because he still cuddled you and took time out of his day to spend with you. So you hadn't ever really considered having sex with him, you thought a wonderful cuddle relationship was all you would ever want. You were going to be proved wrong.

"Y/N? Are you home?" Kiku wandered
Around your house, able to get in because you gave him his very own key to your house. "Up here!" You called from second floor. You were having a very nice, warm bath after a long day of working at the local grocery store. Also you were secretly very childish and liked splashing around and making
bubble beards.

Kiku, who was walking upstairs now, realized your voice was echoing from the bathroom walls and began to turn bright red. The thought of you naked in the tub was... Bothering him.

He stood outside your bathroom door, face bright, considering whether or not he should open the door and join you in the tub like he wanted to. But he had never been naked in front of you before, so he was weary about it.

You were completely oblivious to the fact that Kiku was standing outside the door, contemplating joining you in the bubble bath. You giggled as your rubber ducky ticked your breasts. It was very shocking to you when you heard a deep breath and saw the door crack open.

Kiku peeked his head in, wanting to see your face. But instead he saw your butt, which was way up in the air because you had slipped and the front half of your body went underwater for a second, bringing the bottom flying upwards.

This made Kiku blush even harder, and he quickly stepped inside and slammed the door shut. He started to strip, a strange eagerness creeping over him. You had managed to sit back up, and was staring at Kiku with great interest, as you had never seen him without cloths before, though you had been naked in front of him several times.

"Hey Keeks, watcha doin?"
This was kind of enjoyable, and when you noticed how red his cheeks were, you knew what had struck him.
"Y/N!.... Um, I... Just want to get in the bath with you..!"

When he was finally nude, he carefully stepped in, with you sliding back and making a space for him. But not much space. When he sat down, you could feel his boner rub against your leg.

He glanced up at you nervously, then leaned in a little bit. Taking the hint, you leaned in and kissed him. Sliding your tongue along his lips, you were surprised when he opened. Thrusting your tongue in, you explored around his mouth, kind of liking the taste.

Kiku leaned forward and gently grasped your breasts, fumbling around with them and massaging the tips. Then, he was obviously eager to get on with it (which is not like him); he ran his fingers down your stomach and right above your vagina.

He hesitated at first, his modesty catching up to him, but then he pushed the feeling aside and gently stuck a finger inside. You groaned a little, not sure what to make of the new sensation. He put another finger in, and then one more, all the while gently moving them around.

He removed his fingers, and then slid his body closer to yours. You could feel him run against your entrance, and saw beads of moist sweat on his body from the hot bath. He then sighed.
"Y/N, are you sure you want me to do this?" You looked up at his face, and his wet hair made the sight even hotter than expected.

"Yes!"
He thruster in, and you yelped in pain. It hurt more than you had expected.
"Y/N! Are you okay?" Kiku panted, a little drool dripping down his chin.
You gasped for a little while, but soon the pain ceased and you nodded, signaling for him to continue.

He began to pump in and out of you, the friction felt wonderful on both ends of the deal.  You moaned out "Ahhh!! Oh Keeks!" And he went faster in response to that. He was huffing and moaning to, the action taking his breath away.

Soon, he knocked against your sweet spot, and hit it repeatedly, seeing how you moaned louder when he hit it. "Ahhh Keeks I'm gonna" you came violently, and he pulled out before coming himself.

He gasped, the heat had worn him. You were exhausted too, and just barely managed to flop out of the cum filled tub, Kiku already fetching towels. He wrapped one around you and carried you to your bedroom. He may be a small man, but he's quite strong. Laying you down on the mattress, he began to dry himself off. This had been the most exciting and interesting afternoon of his life.

 This had been the most exciting and interesting afternoon of his life

// there we go! Second lemon done. Oh my. Did I do alright? I dunno, but that was so stressful for me to write, you don't even know. //