2p! England x reader

Once upon a time, there was a lovely reader- chan rushing around in a small upstairs apartment just outside a city. Her friend, (insert name of the most basic person you know here.) invited her over for the month for unknown reasons. Of course, y/n complied, not wanting to come off as ungrateful to the general human population.

While you were frantically trying on outfits, your friend asks you a question, "what the heck you doin' tonight? Gettin' married?" *cue high pitched cackling* Rolling your eyes, you finally picked out an innocent looking baby blue dress with a knee length skirt and pockets. After changing, you rushed to the shady-looking car that waited outside. You popped open the door and slid easily into the front seat.

"To Oliver's?" Asked the all-too familiar driver, your brother, who was engaged to your friend and was guilt tripped into taking care of all your traveling needs while you stayed with your soon to be sister-in-law. "Of course!" You responded enthusiastically. You had the feeling tonight was going to be a good night.

The cheap vehicle sped away, and you leaned against the door and gazed out the window to take notice of the rapidly disappearing buildings being replaced by trees, forest. This road you had traveled for 15 days straight now, going to see the same Oliver every time, and most certainly not an Arthur.

The car stopped when a large house, though not quite a mansion, lay several feet ahead on the road. "Once again, I'm not going any closer to the dude's creepy house. Did I tell you the rumors about him?" "Yes, bro, you told me. I don't believe in rumors though, especially not that kind. And Oliver's house is NOT creepy, idiot," you huffed, then practically kicked open the door and took off down the remainder of the road toward the building, the home of your... dare I say it... boyfriend.

You stepped up eagerly to the door and knocked thrice, like always. Today, the door swung open and Oliver stood there, smiling sweetly, bits of cupcake frosting dotting his face. They gave the freckles wonderful company on days like this. "Welcome back, poppet! I'm icing my cakes, but come on inside and sit down. I'll have them ready very soon!" He scooted back to the kitchen, which always stayed behind locked doors. You absolutely loved Oliver's baking, and devoured whatever he set before you, making sure to thank him every time, of course.

Rumor has it that he poisons the cakes, and then kills the victims and uses their sweetest organs in more baked delights, but who would believe that?

Certainly not y/n.

But curiosity takes its toll sometimes, and today y/n was curious to know what was really going on behind those kitchen doors. Y'know, just in case she needed to rethink her relationship. And so, you went to the shadowed doors and knocked once more. "Do you need something, y/n?" Called a delicate voice from inside the kitchen. "I was wondering if I could watch you ice the cakes?" You asked. The door cracked open, and Oliver's cotton candy eyes judged your presence. "Mm, alright," he agreed, and backed away, letting you slip through the doorway.

This was nothing like the rumors. Baking materials were all methodically arranged on the counters, and the room was clean save for the current area he was working in. "I'm almost done actually, but you can add the finishing touch, if you'd like," Oliver softly spoke. You stepped carefully into your the workspace, and took the bottle that was handed to you. "What's this?" You thought, then looked to read the label. There was none, only a symbol that was shaped like an upside down heart.

"Just sprinkle a little of that into the best looking cupcakes," Oliver instructed, pointing at the batch of beautifully decorated red cupcakes. You did as you were told, wondering the whole time what this mysterious powder was that you were applying to the cakes. When the product looked adequate, you set the bottle down on the counter and nudged Oliver slightly to indicate that you were finished. You looked up at him and saw his widest grin. "Try one then, go on, tell me if they're any good." He picked up one of the powdered ones and practically stuffed it in your face. You ate suspiciously, wondering if your demise was to come soon.

That's when the lust hit. Your head felt woozy with feeling, and you could feel your underside getting impatient. "What... was.., that?" You asked, struggling to get the words out. "Ah, a powder guaranteed to make the consumer horny. A recipe from my 1p, actually. It appears it works, what a nice gift!" He smiled.

Then he frowned a little, then took a bite out of the powdered cupcake he fed you earlier. He shuddered and dropped the cake to the floor. His eyes, when he reopened them, were coated with a desire that reflected your own. He lunged forward and grabbed for you. His warm drool trickled down your back, only turning you on more.

Needless to say, neither of you were in your right state of mind, but if you were, a different room, a more comfortable room, may have been better for this.

Oliver, a little wobbly on his legs, pushed you against the wall, pulling your dress up in the process. Immediately you gave in to your desires, thinking gone, and pulled his shirt completely off. "Y/n..." Oliver purred your name, and you licked your lips.

Within seconds your clothes were off, dropped messily onto the floor beside you. Oliver still had his pants on, and you growled impatiently, wanting them gone as well. Not heeding to your need, Oliver crashed his lips into yours, kissing violently and hastily. What was the rush though?

Oh. After looking down, now you knew what the rush was.

Following your gaze, Oliver also looked down, however, he didn't see what he thought you saw. "Oh y/n~ You're dripping a bit-" and his words were immediately cut off by his own lust, as he had ripped off your panties. Honestly, they were so thin that it was like you had never been wearing them anyway. You quickly disregarded the missing panties and wrapped yourself around Oliver, luring him in further like the sweet temptation you are, or want to be anyway.

One wouldn't think the smile on Ollie's face could get any wider, but it did. I'm not sure if you have a tooth fetish or whAt, but that handsome grin was the just the push you needed to escalate the situation. And by that, I mean you just winked suggestively at Oliver and he got the message. "Oh, you want it now, my little cupcake~" You groaned a yes and he pulled your legs up around his waist, leaning into the wall even more to support the weight of the situation, and of you. The first thrust caught you by surprise, but not negatively. You bit your lip softly, but that wasn't enough to stop a short, barely audible moan from escaping.

Oliver continued pounding deep into you, letting your juices drip out and onto the kitchen floor. It was he who moaned the loudest, screaming, "y/n... OOOooohhh...!" You returned the moans, but none of what you were saying was clear enough to mean anything in words, as it was getting all messed up in the drool that slid from your lips. And finally, you felt Oliver climax inside you. As you came shortly afterwards, your mind begin to clear up, the powder's effects wearing off.

/Intermission~/

"I can't believe you!" You yelled sleepily

"I can't believe you!" You yelled sleepily. Ollie yawned, trying to grab for a (normal) cupcake on the table. "You didn't wear a condom, fully well knowing what was going to happen when you gave me that damn lusty dust!" He hung his head a little, but there was no way to tell if he was really sorry or not. "Thank god I'm on birth control, Oliver!"  "How could you, y/n?" He spoke softy. "What?" You asked, suddenly confused. "How could you use a nasty swear word in my presence?"

"Oh, I think cussing will be the least of your worries when I upload this video to the United Nations webpage..." muttered Allen from his hiding place in the ceiling, clutching a cheap, disposable, vegan video camera.