Memories

I ignored my stomach and throat pains tracing the floor with my hands.
Starts playing with the floor "Cold and dark, Is it wrong to wanna die, Is it wrong to wanna fly, Is it wrong to wanna be Rukkza!" I whispered. Then I began to sing loudly running around weakly. "As if I'll die here it's kinda like cave was!" I mumbled quietly. I smiled singing louder and claps my hands along to myself. I suddenly began to remember.
*****flashback in my thoughts******
"You're so broken you're seeing me as heartless Hun!" Ash said. I was so scared and paranoid for months after the first cage and now... I'm back. But in a new way. Violet had tricked me and now she did again. Ash warned me and this time I'm going to actually die, aren't I? Last time there was restraints and she hurt me and was off the deep end no windows were there just a dark cold cage but there was light. Tons of meds and needles and if I refused I'd be tortured more. Now it's a room in the middle of another dimension and did I mention there's no lights in here? At the end I was given a poisonous dart called "lntabzino" which is vamkyre for antilife. It hurt so bad but I got used to the cage so used to it I wanted to stay. Ash saved me and I hated her for it. She had to make Violet agree to let her save me. This is the last place after I became more ok again that I wanted to end up. But I trusted Violet and that was my fault yet again.
****Flashback end*****
I ignored my thoughts and jumped around suddenly smirking. "IMMA LIVE FOREVER VIOLET IN YOUR FACE FOR SAYING ILL DIE!!" I yelled.
She smirks darkly amused at me. "It's working like a charm." She says. I jumped in shock. "Violet..." I whispered faintly feeling memories surrounding me. "What." She says. I push the memories away and smirks. "Is this the worst you're really going to do? I thought 3 months would've made you more wild and into torturous things, but, what's infront of me is Violet treating me like her human meal poor poor weak you." I whispered. Violet suddenly she laughs wildly the familiar dark laughter surrounding me. "YOU THINK THIS IS IT???" She shouts very darkly and laughs louder. "You're sadly mistaken!" She says with a smirk.