Freedom seeker

My voice dropped down to a faint tone, "What I wouldn't do to just have a purpose again or die. Like, when Violet used to feed off me, or she made me 36, or other things... I was worth something Aklyzelle."
"You're worth something to her."
"Not anymore."
"No. You are now, and weren't before."
My hushed tone turned urgent, as I was taken by surprise, "I was before!"
"No."
"I was... Especially having a purpose being her kill as a human or experiment... I was worth something! Especially the games! I had a purpose!" I countered.
"But she didn't care. She does that to people she doesn't care about."
Even more urgent now, "I still valued the fake care and it grew on me."
"Because you're crazy."
"Shut up."
I hissed it out. Tears were something that flowed constantly, and I got off her, turning away. Taking a deep, wheezing, breath, I screamed as loud as I could, "I WISHED VIOLET KILLED ME AND YOU NEVER SAVED ME! BECAUSE YOU ACTUALLY DON'T CARE ABOUT ME! SHE DID! THANKS FOR THE INSULT!"
"I always have cared."
"LIAR! YOU CALL CALLING ME DOWN "CARE?"
"I'm not calling you down."
"AT LEAST VIOLET TRIED TO KILL ME INSTEAD OF CONSTANTLY LABELING ME CRAZY!"
"She thinks you're crazy too."
"I'M NOT CRAZY, BECAUSE I ACCEPTED THE FACT THAT THAT WAS ALL I WAS GOING TO GET AS CARE FROM HER! AND THAT'S NICE!"
My voice dragged back down to a whisper, "I hate you both for calling me. I hope you know that."
Just like before, my nails traced around in my skin, before suddenly, I was opening up skin. Repeating the same action, I brought my nails to my wrist, seeming to chant repeatedly, "I wish I died."
I tried to teleport to the meadows instead, using up all my energy. Seeing that it didn't work, anger quickly resurfaced, "WHAT THE HELL GIVES?!, " I groaned. "WHY COULD I GET HERE THEN?!" Since it didn't work the way I wanted it to the first time, I tried again, trying for the exit.
"You got here because it was still inside the hospital."
"I SWEAR TO GOD! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS UP WITH THIS PLACE?!"
I hissed, once more trying to teleport near the inside of the exit door. It still didn't work.
"It just had a magic shield and a big fence to makes escape impossible for patients who are here."
I cried in defeat, "Vi was right... I was going to wish I was 36, more than ever compared to here." My gaze lowered to the floor as I stared at the tiles. "She wasn't really a liar."
"Of course not."
Just like the other times I've cried in this place, I cried deeply, tears constantly flowing down my face. "This is worse then anything, or death. I'll take my voice out over this hallway.."
"No."
"Hin... Being anywhere else but here would be nice... I'll even take the acid pool that hurts so bad over this. I wish Violet killed me like she was supposed to do... or I killed myself..." The traced my foot over the tiles as best as I could with my blurry vision.
Ash was quite for a bit as I continued rambling, "I want to die.... I want to die.... I don't want to be here anymore. I'll take Violet suffering me over this hallway any day. I'll tale anything but this! Why didn't they just lock me in with the Psychiatrist for the rest of my- oh wait! THEY ALREADY DID."
I decided since teleporting to the exit wasn't accomplished, I'd just run as quickly and as quietly as I could instead. I remembered what Violet said about the speed of someone's strength when they're focused. I ran throughout the hall to the direction of the exit. I didn't want to get caught, and when i finally arrived to it, I rushed outside the doors, trying to get to the fence. I thought to myself, "The fence won't stop me.... I'll probably will be wanted after this, kinda like I was supposed to be but turned out to be a fluke..."
I shook my head after that, keeping focus on the task ahead as I sprinted to the fence, carefully looking around for people. I grew curious about the fence, craving the outdoors and my mind hooked itself back to Violet, "Vi might not be as strong as you, but let's hope I'm as smart as you praised me in fighting and hunting because it's all I have."
I opened the door cautiously, sending Ash a Mental thought, "You think I can do this?"
"No. There's a shield around the building. No magic or strength can break it. I developed it, you know."
Angry, and using the built up energy I had, I teleported back to Ash. Once arriving, I brought my arm back, slapping her harshly across the face, "WHY WOULD ME MAKE THIS?!"
"To prevent Inpatients from escaping." Did she really even noticed I slapped her?
"How do you get out?
"You don't. Unless you ask to leave. If you're over 18 and if there is no to keep you, they'll let you go."
"They why are you here? Apparently, I'm crazy, as you say!" I growled at her.
"It's not up to me."
"So you aren't allowed to leave?"
"I'm not a patient here. So i can come and go as I please."
I used magic, sending knives into myself, trying to die. The knives bounced off my skin, doing no good.
"I wish I had anti-life, or a human pill forced against my will."
"What the fuck...?" I heard Ash say, and it caught my attention.
"What?!" I layed my head back on her, sitting quietly before I whispered to words.
"Kill me."

I woke up a bit later, confusion drowning out my senses.