Fear

I yelled at her, then screamed, "ASH! SPIT IT OUT!"
"No. It taste fine and it tastes good."
I cried deeply," 
"If nothing happens to me, then it's safe to eat,"
I was still crying and shouting, "WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS!?"
"Because I know it's OK."
I struggled against my binds, "I CAN'T WATCH YOU DIE ARE YOU INSANE?!"
"You, I, won't."
My sobs were heavier as I tried to move away, shaking.
"Would you feel better if I teleport food in for you?"
I screamed, "YOU MIGHT DIE NOW DON'T EVEN ASK THAT!"
"I won't die."
"YOU MIGHT DIE NOW! DON'T EVEN ASK THAT!"
"I won't die."
"LET ME GO, I CAN'T WATCH THIS, IT'S WORSE THEN VI'S RECORDING OF WHAT SHE CALLED ME! YOU'RE GOING TO DIE, THEN I'M ALONE! LET EM GO! FORCE SWITCH TO VI, I CAN'T WATCH YOU DIE!"
"I'm not going to die."
"YOU ARE! LET ME GO, I CAN'T WATCH, PLEASE!" I was screaming at the top of my lungs, as loud as I can.
"I'm not going to die!"
Suddenly, the Nurse ran in, wondering what's going on. I was sobbing badly, and the Nurse sedated me, then forced me out. I was dizzily now as I screamed in tears. "HELP HER! NOT ME! I'M..."
I was on the verge of passing out, 'I'm fine... help her, not me."
I passed out as I tried to fight back, crying badly. The Nurse returned me to my room. It toke me a bit to come back to reality, and when I did, I tried to fight back from passing out once more, opening my eyes weakly and starting to squirm a  little.
'Hello, Foxy."
I forced my eyes open all the way, even though I was unable to see well and the voice was barely audible, "Fzulak ez.... Ez killed her..."
"She is OK, Rukkza."
I was sobbing weakly, my breathing heavily.
"She is alive, " the voice replied, "never mind." They looked out into the hallway. "She just knelled over and died. I'm sorry for your loss."
I hissed at the person taking to me.
"I'm just kidding, she's fine."
The person seemed to teleport knives, making them cut the straps and letting me go. One "accidentally" digs deep in my shoulder though. I remove it, surprisingly feeling no pain. My breath was weak and teleport into Ash's lap with as much strength as I could muster, concentrating hard so I cold just land right there. I breathed heavily, my vision spinning. I grabbed her wrist, trying to heal her with all the strength I had left, I was unable to speak, I was feeling too weak then. Pain showed up afterword. I forced a smile out as I could barely move anymore letting my eyes shut.
"Stop. I am fine." She said.
I slid down, leaning my head in her lap, coughing up venom.
We both didn't say anything.
I kept gripping her wrist, I was worried about her. When I spoke, my voice was barely above a whisper, barely even audible. "You aren't, Ash."
"I am."
As I looked up to her, I sniffed, trying to tell if she actually was or not. My gaze still had the worried intentions. My grip had loosened greatly, and I touched her wrist lightly. I was frowning, still too worried to speak, I still wanted to cry, I was still scared for her. "Are you OK? She.. said you were dying... I couldn't..."
"I'm not dying."
I hugged her weakly, and then I was clinging to her, weak and in pain as I hoped she was right.
"Hun, it wasn't poisoned."
"Are you sure? That you're OK..?"
She frowned, and I hugged her again.

"The food was not poisoned.
"But it was.." I responded weakly, looking down. "I probably need to get back since you're fine... But can you walk me to the hunting room first? I still don't trust the food there.."
"Sure."
She helps me up and we walk out the door together. I grabbed onto her gently, deciding I was too weak to talk. I decided to talk to her through the mind. "Thank you, Ash. Sorry about worrying, Ash, but I just can't imagine being without you."
"But you won't, I'm fine, and so is the food. Nothing is bad about this place."
"Hope so.. and you wouldn't happen to have a cup, would you? Hope Vi won't mind me taking a bit of her food."
"Just drink from the human?"
I shook my head, "Okay... You have a cup?"
She snapped her fingers and one appears. I toke it gently, smirking. "Violet's fine if I hunt in here?"
"Yes."
I smirk and whisper, "You might want to look away, but your choice, I guess."
"I don't gotta look away. I'm half vampire." She smiled.
I backed up a bit, in shock, yelling weakly, "You're WHAT?"
"Yeah, that's what Vi is."
Getting a bit more strength, I whisper faintly, "You can drink blood like I used to..?"
"Like, when I was mostly human."
I rolled my eyes, "Then why even say half?"
"Because Violet is my half."
I nodded, even though I was confused. Ash let's out a young girl human, and I look at her, putting the cup down swiftly and quickly pinned her her down gently, smirking. I kept her alive as I while I pulled out her eyes. I laughed, slicing her wrist with my claws, and grabbing the cup, filling it up with her blood. I got off her, and set fire to her body. I walked over to a corner with the now filled up, letting her burn to death. I still had her eyes in my hand, debating on what to do with them. I sip the blood for a moment, looking at Ash silently. I smirk, chuckling coldly, "Let me guess, you definitely think I need to leave quicker?"
I siped the blood slowly as I started to stare at the cages. I waited for Ash to answer silently, and finished the drink waiting for her response. I out the empty cup down, rubbing my eye with my free hand. I mumbled, "Are you alright, Ash."
"Yes. Why?"
I kept mumbling, "Because you didn't answer my question and have been absolutely quite like I'd kill you or something odd."
"You're just looking too much into it. You wouldn't hurt me."
"Hopefully Ash, and I'm alright now anyways. But i'm guessing you think I severely need to head back?"
"Why?"
"Why what?" I squished the eyes instead of chucking them ,getting up.
"Why would I think that?"
"Are you kidding me? You gave me a huge "you need help" conversation!"
I teleported into the shower, only taking two minutes, and quickly appearing back in front of her. Dressed in the dress and jewelry the tailor made me. I teleported a notepad and a pen into my hands, writing down more nonsense and the story on the side as I could remember from it as I waited for Ash to respond. I stopped and whispered, "You and Vi said straight."
"I'm just confused.. what are you talking about?" What's your question?"
"If you think i really need to go straight back there?"
"Back where?"
"Where Vi sent me?"
"The alternate dimension?"
I suddenly screamed, shaking my head, and then whispering, "No way am I ready to see that place if I'm locked here."
"Then what are you talking about?"
"The place that was supposed to help me."
"In this hospital??"
"What do you mean?!" I stared around the hunting room in alarm. "You mean the hospital I left, right?"
"You didn't leave..."
I jumped and screamed at Ash, "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! YOU WERE DYING?!"