Twice and I.O.I meets

-both groups met at backstage-

"Somi ahhh!!!!" Chaeyoung runs towards at I.O.I maknae and hugs her.

"Chaengiiiee!!!" Somi hugs her back. Because of the shouts of the two girls, they earned both groups member's attention.

"Somi yaa!!!" Tzuyu also hugged Somi with Chaeyoung.

"Mina ah!!!" Sohye who was running with a pack of cookies in her hand called Kang Mina which earned a look from both Mina and Miyoui Mina.

"I got cookies for our midnight snack." Sohye snickered and hand over Mina the cookies.

"Thank you."

"Yussss!!"

Both Mina said together and held the box of cookies together.

"Uhhh.." Sohye has an uncertain look in her face.

"I am Mina." Twice's black swan said.

"I am Mina too." Kang Mina looked at her co-shikskin like looking for help.

"But i was actually giving this to our Mina." Sohye defended. Mina pouted at what Sohye said.

Miyoui Mina was about to go when Kang Mina spoke up.

"Uhh unnie... just come to our dorm at 11:59." Mina said. Sohye signalled Twice's Mina that they will eat it at that time and gave her the address.

Mina just happily nodded and gestured 'see you later'

"I haven't heard from Somi that she is a shikskin too." Sohye scratched her head.

"Okay guys introduce ourselves please." Jihyo shouted as a leader.

"One in a million!! Annyeong haseyo Twice ibnida!!" All Twice Members said.

"I'm the leader Jihyo!" Jihyo made a simple introduction.

"I'm Twice's girl crush Im Nayeon ibnida." Nayeon said which earned a smack from Jeongyeon.

"She's the juice girl actually...I'm the girl crush, Yoo Jeongyeon." Jeongyeon hissed at the girl who is still rubbing her head from the smack she just got.

"I'm the Not Edible Tofu. So that means I can't be eaten. Kim Dahyun, the Cannot be Eaten Tofu." Then Dahyun clicks her tongue then made a heart sign.

"I actually kinda didn't get her introduction." Doyeon whispered at both Sohye and Mina at her side.

"I'm the cutie-sexy maknae. Sana ibnida!" Then there goes her aegyeo. Everyone cringes at the aegyeo.

"I'm the real Yoda." Tzuyu started and earned a confused look at the other group.

"You mean from the Star Wars?" Yoojung blurted out.

"Oh!" Tzuyu covered her mouth when she realized her mistake. "I mean I'm the real maknae. Chou Tzuyu ibnida!"

The I.O.I girls just nodded in response.

"Chaeyoung here!! Yo!!" Chaeyoung said quickly and goes back talking to Somi.

"Miyoui Mina ibnida the Black swan slash penguin." Mina said.

"Woooooh!!!" Mina and Sohye cheered for her. They just look at the two girls cheering for her.

"Wait!! We have a penguin too!!" Sejeong said and dragged Sohye in front.

"Also a Mina!!" Chungha added and also dragged Mina infront.

"Oh!!" Mina can only say.

"We are the lost sisters. KYAAA!!" Miyoui Mina shouted.

"Woh!! I never thought that Mina can actually shout." Dahyun clapped her hands as if she just saw a miracle.