Saida

A/N: I just realize that I have written many Dahyun pairings already... Im soo sorry...this and the next one will be the last on this month? I guess??

Ps: i just love dahyun soo much that it hurts when momo got a lot of flings tsk tsk tsk.....

OBLIVIOUS

The girl with multi-colored hair walks on the hallway. Approaching her locker, she fixes her big round glasses. She opened her locker and get what she needed for her class. Yes, she is a nerd, but she has a social life unlike the usual nerds.

She carried her books, she is quite early than usual. She wants to arrive at her classroom before the crowd goes wild when her crush will arrive. She wants to see her crush of course, but she keeps hurting to see other girls shout at her flirtily. Well, she knows her crush is a cold hearted girl. She usually don't entertain her fanboys and fangirls, she just had her heads up not minding them unlike the two other friend of her crush.

And luck isn't by her side today when shouts of the J Trinity fans was heard. Her crush is one of the J trinity.

"Omo!!! Momo eonnie!! Notice me!!"

"Mina!!! Marry me!!"

"Sana!!! Saranghaeyo!!"

Now she really wanted to leave she cant bear it. She may sound possessive even though she don't have a right to be possessive to Sana. She bumped at someone because of panic in going out of the situation, no not just someone, its Mina's short girlfriend. Stalking Sana was the best way to also know her friends. So she knows Mina is possessive as hell at her small girlfriend which happens to be the person she bumped and landed at the top of her.

"How dare you straddle my girlfriend!!!!" It's not a question but more like a threat statement from the black swan. And Dahyun knows she is in big trouble.

"Sorry Chaeyoung ah." Dahyun said to Chaeyoung before dashing out from Mina's sight. She'll be skinned alive if  ever Mina caught her.

Dahyun arrived at her room bringing her gloomy aura with her. She just embarrassed herself infront of Sana, her crush.

"What's with your aura today Hyun, lemme guess Sana busted you?" Somi, her bestfriend said while giggling at Dahyun. Somi hugged Dahyun, she felt sad for her bestfriend too.

The two is still hugging each other tightly when certain someone enters their classroom followed by whispers of how 'drop dead gorgeous' Sana is.

Sana glared at the two who didn't came unnoticed to Dahyun.

"It's worst Somi ah, worst." She answered Somi's question. Reminiscing what happened ago. And being Sana's classmate is not even helping a little bit.

Sana, even though she's rude at her admirers, she's still got a lot of people admiring her because of her beauty. And Dahyun is one of them. But Dahyun is different, when Sana is passing by or is near her she just maintain poker face like she really don't give a .... , but deep inside her she was jumping out of joy. Let's just call Dahyun, A Silent Hardcore Fan of Sana.