Dahyun x Momo

(A/N: Momo literally forgot they are on V app.)

                                      "Too Much Skinship"

Prolouge: Dahyun, a girl who is not fond with skinship. What would happen if she got to be roommate with Momo who cannot live without skinship. Will she hate it more or will learn to love it?

Dahyun's Pov

Ok, Dahyun new school new life. I said to myself.

I just moved from Busan to Seoul to study in this particular school. I got in as scholar, of course who wouldn't accept this intelligent Kim Dahyun.

I'm heading to my dorm right now. From what I heard there are eight people in my new dorm. I can't afford luxurious room, apartment or condos so I'm just gonna bear with it. Remember I'm only a scholar.

I gasped in surprise from what I saw when I opened the door of my new dorm.

A blonde girl is rubbing her cheeks on a brunette girl's cheek. They are both obviously rubbing their cheeks together and laughing at the same time.

I think they haven't noticed my presence cause they are freaking busy rubbing and laughing. I looked at them in disgust. I can't believe it, they look like homos. I don't know but I'm just really disgusted.

"Oh! You must be Dahyun. Right?" A girl in my front said. She looks like a doll actually because of her eyes.

"Uhh yes yes that's me." I answer and nodded. She smiles and looks at the two on the sofa who is rubbing their cheeks.

"Yah Nayeon, Momo stop what your doing right now, meet our new housemate!!" The girl shouted with high pitched voice that makes the two girls fell from the sofa.

"Waa...Jihyo unnie, no need to shout. We already know you can do high notes so please don't shout." The blonde said to this girl infront of me. So her name is Jihyo, cool name.

"If I won't you won't listen." Jihyo crosses her arms. They are both bickering leaving me again unnoticed.

"Hello, what's your name?" The brunette with bunny teeth said to me. She is soo cute with her teeth. I was still mesmerizing for a few seconds then answered her. Thanks god she noticed me.

"Uhh Kim Dahyun." I answered. Fortunately I didn't stutter.

"I'm Im Nayeon this is Momo she is a Japanese." Nayeon said with a smile and pointed at the blonde one.

"Hi!!" Momo waved her hands at me, well no choice I have to wave back, so I did. She and Jihyo stopped fighting.

"Momo, bring her to her room!" Jihyo shouted which make the three of us cover our ears. Momo immediately lead me to my room. Well I kinda agree with her when quickly following Jihyo's order. No one would like their ears to bleed, not me.

She stopped in a color pink door and opened it. I followed her inside. I can see two beds, the other was a complete mess, the other looks like it was untouched.

"That's mine this is yours." She points the messy bed then the clean one. Wait, I'm rooming with her? Noooo...can I just have Jihyo instead.

"Uhhhhh ok?" She laughed at my remark. What's funny?

"What do you mean ok? Your not happy?" I just gave her a questioned look and she smirked. "Every girl wants to be roomed with me and here you are, looks like disgusted with me."