Somi x Soyeon (TwoSo) ft. Siyeon

"Stop Avoiding Me Please!!"

Prolouge: Since the show, Produce 101 started, Somi and Soyeon became friends. Well, more like bestfriends. Soyeon felt something strange about Somi, she feels like falling in love with Somi. But she knew this feeling is wrong so she tried avoiding Somi. While Somi, she also had feelings for Soyeon but unlike her she tries to be more closer to her. She was so sad when she notices Soyeon is avoiding her and started hanging out with a Pledis trainee, Park Siyeon. However, Siyeon was attracted to Soyeon since their Growl dance and wanted to be close with her. She took Soyeon's avoidance to Somi as a chance of getting close to her.

Somi's Pov

I was so annoyed, Cathy picked me as her groupmate. I want to be with Soyeon's team. We are currently practicing for our performance, Girl's Generation's Into The New World. Well, this song isn't really my thing I wanna sing...

"Eh eh eh eh eh 2ne1!!" I sang in the middle of our discussion who would be the center absentmindedly.

"What are you singing, that's not our song." Chanmi, the almost a Girl's Generation member said.

"Oh sorry, just thinking about something that makes me sing that hehe." I chuckled a little so they would believe me. Ahh, I hope this will be done quickly so I could meet her. Yeah, that's right, I will meet my Park-So-Friend.

Both of us became bestfriends since we share alot in common. Also she came from a show too, Kpop Star. And also we are roommates in this show.

"Ok I guess Somi would fit the center so Somi it is." I heard Cathy said and I just nodded.

"Wait, your not happy about being the center?" Chaeyeon asked. Well, who really cares about being a center though, well not me.

"Uhh I'm happy I guess." I shrugged my shoulders. I know why Cathy picks me to be in her team. She just want my popularity to affect our scores.

"The other groups are fighting for the center but here you are saying you guess your happy." Chanmi scratched her head.

"Btw guys, it's lunch time. See ya later!" I said and quickly stands up and goes to the Crown Girls' team. Yeah the team where Soyeon is. She almost have all the low ranked members but still their group is happy.

Many reasons I am attracted to Soyeon, so many I couldn't count. Her leadership, kindness, beauty and dorkiness is just some of the things I like about her.

I watched in distance as Soyeon laughed together with her teammates. I just smile like a fool while watching her.

After some minutes she kinda notice me and signals me to come and tap the space beside her for me to sit. I quickly followed her and sat beside her. We held hands, not because we are together but because we are bestfriends, yeah so sad only bestfriend.

"Lets go to lunch already?" She asked her teammates.

"Yeah!!" All of them shouted. We just intertwined our hands while walking to the cafeteria with her groupmates. I want to be more closer to her even though it seems so wrong. I won't deny it, I really do like her.

Soyeon's Pov

We finished practicing at probably 9:00, yeah too early to be done, thanks to my supportive teammates. I haven't seen Somi since lunch time.