MinaxSohye

(A/N: the stare in the pic tho..my feels)

"OUR DIET ENDS"

Prolouge: Mina and Sohye are both on a strict diet, they were known as I.O.I's shikskin. The management notices they grew a lot of weight so they put them on the diet along with the other girls. Because of this, the two girls would just wake up at midnight to eat midnight snack. They can't help but feel hungry for just eating breakfast the whole day. The two thinks this is the end of their diet. Little did they know, the end of their diet is the start of something new.

Mina's POV

I woke up, feeling bad in my tummy. My tummy became Exo, they Growl. I just ate, bread with cheese spread and some vegetables this morning and didn't ate the rest of the day.

We have this strange diet YMC gave us. Nevermind that, I'm hungry.

I get off the bed, I didn't open the light afraid I will wake up unnies. When I got to the kitchen, I immediately go to the place where we put the corn flakes. I just need something to fulfill what my tummy wants. I don't want to gain weight also, they might be more strict to our diet after next checking.

"Here for midnight snack also?" I heard a girl, not just a girl, it's a special girl for me.

"Ohh! Sohye?" I actually fell on my butt. I was startled, who wouldn't be startled? In the dark kitchen you didn't even know if someone is around or not. Then suddenly someone spoke. I really thought I'm alone.

"Mina!! Be careful, aish soo clumsy!" And she has the right to lecture me right now, how great. She held my hand to help me stand up. My blood rises to my face. Why does she have this effect on me?

"Y-yah! Y-y-you do-don't need t-to lecture me. It's your fault by the way. Y-y-yo-you scared me." She just chuckled on my words. Why am I stuttering? It's embarrassing. She just held my hands now I'm stuttering.

"Oh...sorry bout that. I'm just amused at how you didn't notice me eating here. I even thought your sleepwalking. Tsk tsk." She said and shove a spoonful of ramen onto her mouth. She really does eat well, like me. Hehe.

I followed her at the table when I'm done preparing.

"Well, it's dark and your not making any sounds while eating. And besides even if you make sounds, I would just go back to my bed and hide in my blanket thinking there is some ghost in the kitchen." I explained in a hushed voice. We were actually eating with no lights on. We are afraid that the lights gonna wake up the unnies.

"Soo your also not satisfied of todays breakfast?" She asked me. I just hummed in response.

"So your also planning to end your diet too?" She asked and I'm kinda confuse. How am I ending diet by just eating this midnight?

"Uhh I don't get it." I said what's on my mind. She just chuckled and eat another spoonful.

"Well I bet your gonna wake up tomorrow midnight and next next and next just to eat cause your tummy is shouting at you. I guess see you tomorrow midnight?" She said and like teasing in the last part. She sipped the remaining content of the bowl and stands up.

"Trust me, this is the end of your diet." She said before walking away. I was actually thinking about what she said when I feel goosebumps. I just realize that I'm alone eating a half emptied corn flakes with milk in the dark and was left alone by her crush. It breaks my heart.

"Yah unnie don't leave me here." I was feeling the cold air and I was more frightened than before. I actually read scary stories and I was imagining it right now. I was about to stand up and throw my food away when a hand held my shoulders and make me sit again. I'm sure I'm red as Tinkerbell when she's angry.

"Yah it's bad to throw away food you know, aish." She said still holding my shoulder.

"Did you comeback when I called you?" I asked. I can feel she is shaking her head and smiles.

"Nah! Why would I leave you when I know your reading those weird books? Pabo...I also know your a scaredy-cat. Tsk tsk." She said and that was a successful try of making me blush. Wait... how did she know I'm reading horror stories? Is she always watching me closely? No no don't assume much you'll just get hurt.

She is still holding my shoulder as I continue to eat. I heard her yawn. I want to see this penguin yawn again, it's probably a cute scenery.

"Unnie thanks for not leaving me here alone." I said as I stand up. I really want to kiss her right now. As many thoughts were running I didn't notice I was kissing her already. I don't exactly know where I am exactly kissing since it's dark but who cares, the only thing matters is that I KISSED HER.

"Uhh unnie it tickles." She move her head to the side. "What your doing with my ears?"

"Uhhh uh I'm sorry." I said and was ready to walk away from embarrassment when a had was stopping.

"You should thank me cause I like you." She said and kisses me in the lips but it's more like just a peck. My knees are jelly and I think I'm collapsing. I can't believe she kisses me. Well it's just a peck but still...

"Hey.. your not gonna answer on my sudden confession." I can feel she is pouting.

"You should thank me cause I like you more." I said and put my hands at her nape and kisses her. She ended it after few seconds and I felt disappointed that it ended.

"Soo are we?" She asked.

"Well looks like you guessed right when you said this is the end of our diet." I said. I will wake up midnight and eat here just to fulfill my tummy and to meet my beloved penguin.

The end of our diet is the start of our growing love.

....
After some weeks...

It was just like a routine for us to eat at midnight. Also don't miss our lovey dovey actions. It's like our midnight snack is our date.

And tonight is just like another night but I won't get tired of eating with her every midnight cause I can get a kiss after that. I'm addicted to her kisses even though we both don't know how to kiss exactly but still I love it.

But this week is strange, it was already two days since I get to kissed her. Yeah, it's already two days but feels like a month.

She is currently eating peperro. I know cause the moon is showing her shadows. I think she notices I'm staring at her.

"You want some?" And handed me the peperro box. Uhh please I don't want the peperro I want your lips.

"No." I said and gazed at peperro at her mouth. "I want something else."

Before she can say anything I already goes to peperro on her lips and bites the other end. I bite slowly until I reached her lips. I was so happy when she responded back.

"Gotchaa!!!!! Uh??" A voice from behind and a light from a flashlight surrounds us. I'm sure this is Pinky unnie. We immediately pull out. My face feels hot of embarrassment and I can see she is blushing too.

"Uhh I think we didn't caught the thief but we caught a couple." It might be Somi. Uhhh guess tomorrow would be a tough day of teasing. I look at my penguin and she still has a shock expression. I just kiss her in the cheeks cause of her cute expression.

"Ohhhhh!!" Somi squealed.

"Yah you two get a room!" Pinky unnie said. And both of them giggled.

...

Is it improving? Please support and comment what you think.
my favorite otp in I.O.I. I started shipping them since stand by ioi since they are always together and also Chaeyeon and Yoojung.