Sohye's Lie

Sohye's pov

You see, I'm really at ace in dancing, I just don't show it nor planning to show it, maybe after we disband. Thinking bout our disbandment is really depressing but this is the only way we can be more popular I think. And I won from Yang Hyun Suk's bet, yes all of this is just for the bet.

We know how popular YG right? And if a trainee from that company will join Produce 101 then its already decided then, she's already a member or the center. Take Somi for example.

Jennie, Lisa and I were the choices since we three are the ace of the company. But the public already know that Lisa and Jennie are Yg trainees. So they chose me, they make a small company for me to represent instead of Yg. Yes, RedLine is just a fake entertainment agency to cover up my acting. Mnet didn't even know it.

So here's the deal, if I got in the group without letting the national producers nor the other trainees, not even the members should know that I came from Yg then the agency will debut me along with Sua, Seoyeon and others after our disbandment. And I also appear in The Ark music video, just to have a proof that I'm a NUGU to everyone. Nobody ever mentioned me at the comments before I enter the show. Kim Yuna helped me appear at the video though. I just wish that Sajangnim will take her back, I mean she's also an ace though. Well, all of us are aces. Papa Yg just likes aces, he even want to sign Chungha in.

I am currently alone in the dance room, it's 4 minutes before the next day. The members left already to rest and I told them that I still need to practice more. It's so exhausting to act like this, that you are bad at dancing when you're actually good at it, act like your voice is unstable but you already ate alot of cds to make it always stable, well just don't think I'm good in variety shows, thats what Yg trainees lack of, Variety skills.

I always think that, Yg-rappers, Sm-visuals, Jyp- variety skills, no doubt about that take Somi again for example and dont forget Jackson. Starship-singers take WJSN for example, 4 main vocals and Yeunjung joining them makes it five out of twelve people and their rapper can also be a lead vocalist and the other six also have stable voices despite not in main vocal position.

I turned on the speakers and played Don't Let Me Down by Chainsmoker. And no, I'm not here to practice our new song's choreography, it's already stuck in my mind. I'm here to relax my mind through dancing without being careful if you did too well. I danced at the beat, letting go the sharp movements I've been holding back since the start of our practice. I let my emotions go with my dancing, I know this song is not emotional but I just did it. It's so hard to lie to them longer, I've been drawn closer to them each day. Seeing Sejeong unnie having a hard time keeping up at the choreography makes me want to forget the bet and help her. She helped me before, and I have the urge to help her too, but that would draw suspicion from the members so I kept it myself.

One will ask, why did I chose to act dumb like I don't know how to dance or sing when it's hard for me? It's because I listened to Seungri sunbae, well it worked at least. Chungha unnie really worked hard to be in her position, she deserves it. She got the fourth position in pure talent, not because of her agency, not because she got the center position once and not because she is funny or screen time attractor, she got people's attention from her performances, charisma and talent. I've attracted people who loves dumb personality and they say I look like Sohee. At least I got fifth position from acting dumb.

I know that they will still know about this at the right time, I'm still thinking on what to say if they will confront me after the announcement that I'm just acting, I dont really know what to say, and the guilt is eating me.

Maybe I should ask Seungri sunbae again.

The song ended and so my thoughts. I grabbed my bag and keep my things, heading through the door. I opened the door and to my horror, I almost let go my bag from shock. There stood the two tallest members.

"Sohye ah, I didn't know that you can dance so well." Nayoung's words stung even though she didn't meant to make it stung. Her words make me gulp.

"We are here to help you, thinking that you're having a hard time." Doyeon scratched the back of her head.

Did I say that they will know about this at the right time, I didn't expect them to know today. I lose at the bet. But I still can save it, tell them everything and make everyone agree not to mention it to public or others, just the group.

I let out a long sigh before telling them that we'll talk about it at the dorm. I have alot of explaining to do.

....

A/n: dropping this first..

WHO LAUGH THEIR ASS OUT AT DAHYUN IN TWICE TT MV??! I surely did and shouted KYOOOOO!!!!