Puff, Puff, PASS

CHAPTER FIVE

Reece's POV.

The bell rang signaling the beginning of lunch, I instantly stood up, grabbed my bag and left the room first, ignoring the calls of some girl, I think her name was Crystal, Courtney? Something like that... Thirsty ass hoe. I met up with Keoni across the hall and walked towards who knows where

"How was History?" Keoni asked.

"Fuck I never actually learned shit, I mean who gives a fuck? They're all dead anyway" He chuckled and took out his phone.

"I have detention after school by the way" Keoni looked at me with an unreadable expression.

"How.The.Fuck did you manage to get Detention on your first day?"

"Ask Mr Small balls in there" We found the cafeteria and noticed that the guys have dominated the tables by the windows, I saw Montez and Ricky joking about something and Montell eating an apple with his legs on the table, then everyone else pretending not to stare, seriously whats up with these people? Keoni and I made our way over to them and took a seat.

"Sup guys" I said taking a bite out of my energy bar.

"Not much" The twins answered.

"I have detention after school" Ricky said.

"How? Weren't you with that chick? Lexi?"

"Yeah, but she left and i uhh.. Came late to class"

"... I don't even wanna know why" Keoni commented,

"Anyway I have detention too... Apparently I have no respect for the older generation" I said rolling my eyes.

"Hey Reece?" Ricky asked eyeing something out.

"What?"

"You recognize her?" He said nodding over to a girl who was sitting two tables over tapping away on her phone.

"Yeah she looks familiar" Wait a minute that;s the girl from last night! We all studied her closely until some blonde bimbo blocked my view.

"HI REECE! " She squealed in an annoying tone taking a seat dangerously close to me. I sighed inwardly and put on a slightly half smile.

"Hi Courtney" I greeted in a bored tone

"Its Chloe" she said twirling her hair around her fingers.

"Oh right" I said not really giving a shit what her name was.

"Sooo whats up?" She asked clearly trying to spark up a conversation.

"The roof?" I said taking another bite out of my energy bar, and heard the boys snickering at my comment

"AHAAHAHAHA YOUR SO FUNNY REECE!" She squeals loudly, smacking me lightly on my shoulder turning the other students attention to our table then leaving her hand there, god shes got an annoying laugh.

"Wow you got such strong muscles" she says moving her hands up my bicep, i gave the boys a is-this-bitch-serious look and just tried to ignore her by taking another bite out of my energy bar when the stupid hoe dragged my hand with the bar in it towards her mouth and took a bite out of it, then she stood up and finally gathered her stuff.

"See you around sexy" she said giving me a sloppy kiss on the cheek then left.

Disgusting. Simply Disgusting. Was that suppose to turn me on? Cause bitch you gotta do waaay better than that, I thought as I wiped my cheek,

I looked at the boys as they burst into fits of laughter because of the events that just took place a few seconds ago. The bell rang and I stood up threw the bar in the bin and made my way to my next class.