Chapter Twenty Six

Sa mga gustong magpa-dedicate, just message me ok?

WARNING: SPG po ang chapter na ‘to. W-wait. Teka, SPG nga ba? LMAO. :P

Yuan’s picture - - - ->

Chapter Twenty Six

I’m Yuan Tristan Villanueva. Twenty six. One of the most eligible bachelors in the Philippines. Nagkalat ang aming mga 5 star hotels and restaurants not only here in the Philippines but also abroad.

Money? I have that. Millions and billions of money..

2 years ago, I met a woman. She was dancing like there’s no tomorrow sa dance floor. Yep, I first saw her at the bar that me and my friends own. Bagong bukas pa lang ang bar namin non. At first, ang may-ari lang nito ay ako, si Timothy, Luke, Kriston at Miggy. Because we are in a legal age to put up some business. While the others, sina GD ay 16 pa sila non. They were under age that’s why they can’t.

I joined her at the dance floor. All eyes was on her that time. She was a goddess, no, she still is a goddess hanggang ngayon. She’s so beautiful that you can’t take your eyes off her.

At first, we became friends and then we started hanging out. Then umabot kami ng one year still nasa knowing each other stage. And then came that one fateful day .. we make out.

We went to my condo and there, I took her virginity.

Hanggang ngayon, we still see each other.

But then, the only problem is, she don’t want to let others know about us.

Well, wala namang us .

You know like, we’re friends pero kahit iyon, di niya gustong malaman ng iba. That’s why I kept it as a secret kahit na sa mga kaibigan ko.

I’m keeping a secret to my friends.

when I’m calling her, she keeps on calling my family name. ginagawa niya yun kung may kasama siyang iba and then bigla bigla nalang akong tumawag. She acts like hindi niya ako kilalang talaga. Ewan ko ba doon. That thought makes me angry. How can she be like that?

Napaka-formal niya sa akin pag nasa public kami pero pag yung kami lang, she can be whatever I want her to be. And yes, hanggang ngayon, we’re still having sex.

I still can’t get enough of her.

Whenever I saw her na may kasamang iba, I’ll do whatever stupid things I can do. I had to make sure na ako lang ang lalaki sa buhay niya. I did make things clear for her.

I only want me for her.

ako lang. no one will get what’s mine. Akin lang siya.

I became selfish the first time I saw her.. until now …

Yuan’s POV

“f*ck, Yuan.. faster .. “ habol hininga niyang sabi.

“hold tight, babe..” I said as I was making my pace faster.

She gently bite her lower lip just to hold the moans that she is making. And fuck. Seeing her like that turns me on even more.

“I want to hear your moans, baby. Moan for me..”

“oh Yuan.. ohh.. fasterrr babe. Pleaseee ohhh .. “ she said while her left hand is holding the upper part of the bed while the other one is holding my shoulder.

Dahan dahan kong hinahalikan ang kanyang leeg. Sa lahat ng parte ng kanyang katawan, her neck is my favorite part. Her moans is my favorite music.

“baby, I’m coming.. aahh.. “ ungol niyang sabi.

“yeah me too. F*ck! Let’s meet babe.” I said. I make my pace faster this time. 2 times faster. Hinawakan ko ang kanyang bewang and then she was holding my arms.

“Yuan!” “oh, shit!” Sabay naming sigaw and then there, we both reach our climax.

Pinunasan ko ang pawis sa kanyang mukha using my hands while smiling at her. nakangiting pinunasan din niya ang mga pawis sa noo ko. habol pa rin namin ang aming mga hininga. I really love staring at her. ilang minutes din kaming nagtitigan hanggang sa I slowly kiss her from her forehead, down to the tip of her nose and last to her lips. I felt her smiling while we’re kissing. Bumitaw ako and then nilipat ko ang labi ko sa leeg niya. My favorite part.

“Yuan..” she said while caressing my hair.

“hmmm?”

“ang bigat mo na.” sabi niya na agad ko namang ikinatawa.

“okay. Okay. Aalis na po..” I said tapos dahan dahang umalis sa taas niya. Tumabi ako ng higa sa kanya and then hug her.

“pagod na?” nakangiting tanong ko pa.

seeing her beside me makes me happy.

Tumango naman siya. She gently close her eyes and then niyakap niya rin ako pabalik. Dahan dahan kong kinuha ang kumot para itakip sa aming mga katawan.

I put my right hand in her shoulder and I slowly rub it up and down. Sa ganitong paraan kasi, madali siyang makakatulog. Nang mapansin kong mahimbing na ang tulog niya, hinalikan ko ang buhok niya and said those words na alam kong makakapag bago ng takbo ng buhay ko simula bukas. Because I know, deep inside matagal ko na itong alam ngunit nasa indenial stage nga lang. pero ngayon, wala nang atrasan to. I want her.

I really want her.

“I love you, Cassy..” and then I close my eyes.

Thinking the possibilities that can happen tomorrow. Just for the fact na, ngayon, alam ko na kung sino ang gusto kong makasama habang buhay.

xxx

It’s lame. IKR? Kasi nga po, virgin pa si author. Never been touched never been kissed ang peg ko! That’s why! HAHAHAHA pero don’t worry, I’ll read more rated R stories para may matutunan ako. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA rolling on the floor laughing. XD jk lang. try lang naman to eh. Malay niyo, mag work. ;) NAKS!

Anyways, I hope nagustuhan niyo ang chapter na ito. Feel free to comment and to vote, guys!

Walang boyfriend,

SimplyIrresistable.