The first time :$

*This story is based on the movie The First Time and also the song Teen Lovers by The Virgins.

Also, I’ve never done a first time shot so I thought I’d give it a go.

Feedback is much appreciated, and I have more one shots on my blog.

Enjoy! x.

*6 Months Earlier*

I was sat in the ally that was next to the party that was currently in full swing. I had to get out of there, it was too full on for me. I looked up to the stars in the night sky before I took in a deep breath and closed my eyes.

I soon payed my attention to the sound of a gate opening, I opened my eyes. There stood a tall and lanky guy, he had curly hair. But I couldn’t see his face since he was facing the other way. He was talking to himself, I chuckled.

"Having a nice conversation with… Yourself, I see?" He turned around to face me, god. He was attractive. I wonder why I’ve never seen him before.

"Uhh, I- No. I wasn’t talking to myself," He said awkwardly.

"Who were you talking to then?"

"Erm.. Uh- Well, I guess I’m just a bit nervous for something."

"May I ask what that something is?"

"It’s a girl, I’ve liked her for ages. And tonight I was going to tell her, but I realised that I’m just way too awkward and shy to do it," He responded. "And besides, I think she’s hooking up with someone else tonight anyway."

"That sucks dude," I said. "What’s her name?" 

"Alice." He sat down next to me and smiled before looking at his feet.

We talked for a while about anything and everything, I found out that his name was Harry and he doesn’t live too far away from me yet he goes to school on the other side of town, he’s also a senior. He told me that he has issues with interacting with people and he’s quite shy and anti social, but I already knew that.

Suddenly I heard the first few notes of my favourite song, ‘Blue Jeans’ by Lana Del Rey. I smiled and noted that I really liked this song and he got up and held his hand out for me to hold. I accepted and he pulled me up.

"Dance with me." It wasn’t a question, he simply placed my hands around his neck and he placed his around my waist. His head rested on my forehead, his lips were close to mine but I knew he had no intentions of kissing me. 

He looked down and realised that we were wearing the same shoes, black Converses. He smiled showing his dimples, I ended up smiling at the sight of them. I looked up at his beautiful forest green eyes, as he looked down to mine, he lips parted and suddenly the music stopped. People started running out of the house, I heard someone call my name, I looked around to see my friend Tahnya.

"The police are here, they’re arresting anyone they can get. Run!" I looked around for Harry but he was no where to be found. Suddenly someone grabbed my hand and dragged me a few blocks away from the house. As we were running I soon found out that Harry was the one who was pulling me.

"Are you okay?" He asked, I nodded. I felt a cold breeze hit my skin, I crossed my arms trying to get warmer. He noticed that I was cold and took his jumper off and gave it to me.

"Thanks."

"Do you need a walk home?" He asked me. I checked that we were only a few blocks away from my house.