Jealous

I put on a black sleeveless dress that hugged my curves and red heels. I looked in the mirror to check my hair and makeup for the last time. My hair was done wavy and a bit tousled to give it a sexy look. I put on smoky eyeshadow and bright red lipstick. Normally I wouldn’t have dressed up like this, but the boys convinced me to “get out of my comfort zone and have some fun”. I don’t know why I agreed to going to the club with them but I was actually looking forward to it. The doorbell rang and I rushed to answer it. The boys appeared on my front porch. My eyes diverted to Harry. I’ve always had feelings for that boy with the curly hair. Obviously I would never tell him that. I know he doesn’t feel the same and could easily destroy our close friendship. Niall quickly snapped me out of my thoughts, “(Y/N), ready to go?”

~~ After a few too much drinks, Niall came up to me.“Care to dance?” He slurred as he held his hand out towards me .

I giggled drunkly and took his hand. We got on the dance floor. He held my waist as I turned away from him. I grinded my ass on his crotch as a fast song came on. I could feel a bulge growing in his pants. “Lets take this somewhere else.” He moaned.

He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the nearest room. He met his lips with mine. This action quickly turned into a violent make out session. His hand latched onto the hem of my shirt. Right as he was about to strip me of my clothing, the door suddenly opened. “What the fuck?” A deep voice yelled. As my eyes adjusted to the sudden light coming from the hallway, I realized Harry was standing in the doorway. “Out!” He demanded pointing at the door. Niall shrugged as he strolled out the room but not without winking at me first. He soon disappeared from my vision.

“What the fuck was that?” I faced Harry, “You can’t just walk in here and-” I was cut off by Harry crashing his lips onto mine. I stood there frozen, still processing what was going on. Soon, I gave in, deciding to go with it. “You’re mine. All mine.” He declared. He threw me onto the bed. I shifted, making myself comfortable. He climbed on the bed and loomed over me. Slowly, he ripped off my clothes. “I think you’re wearing a bit too much,” I whispered in his ear as I palmed his growing bulge. I grabbed his shirt and teasingly took it off. He kissed my jaw, moving down to my neck. When he reached my collar, he slid down my bra strap and slid the cup down. He reached around the back and unclipped it. He continued kissing down my body. He reached my panties and slid them to the side. His eyes met my wet center. They lighted up with lust.

“Someone’s eager.” He teased. I quickly kicked off my panties.”No foreplay please.” I begged. He took off his tight black jeans. Then his boxers soon followed after. He lined up his shaft with my dripping core.

“Ready?” He asked. I nodded my head and he slowly pushed in. We moaned together at the same time. He gave me time to adjust. I nodded my head giving him the go signal. His skin met mine as he gave deep thrusts. “Uhh Harry. Right there, fuck.” I moaned as his tip met my g-spot. I clenched around his throbbing shaft. Knowing I was close, he thrusters faster. “Harry! I’m so close!” I screamed, not caring if anyone heard. “Cum for me.” He whispered in my ear. Those three words caused me to release. I spilled my juice on his dick. He soon followed after. He pulled out and we both laid on the bed, catching our breath. “That was-” “amazing.” I cut him off. He gave a tired smile. I felt myself drifting to sleep. Right before I fully fell asleep, I heard him say, “I love you (Y/N). I always have but never had the courage to say it. Will you be my girlfriend?” I slightly nodded. He smiled, letting me know he got my answer. I cuddled into his side and we both drifted into a deep sleep.