Chapter Four

Luke’s POV

“Ow” I groaned as I woke up, my head; it hurt so much, I’d rather get my dick chopped off than have this hangover, it was the worst I’d ever had.

“I don’t have any sympathy Luke, get up right now” Mum shouted at me from the kitchen

“I just buried my head back into the pillow and covered myself with the duvet someone had wrapped around me, hang on, how did I even get home?

Mum walked through the living room pulling my duvet off as she passed me,

“Beau, wake up, I need you to look after Jai today, I have work” She said in the hallway, she walked back through the living room, this time pulling the pillow out from underneath my head, my head landed on the sofa with a hard thump.

“LUKE” She shouted from the kitchen “GET IN HERE NOW”

I slowly made my way into the kitchen, this headache was the worst.

“You are in so much trouble” She said as she put away the last few dishes from last night.

“You are to go nowhere near Jai today”, she’d finished putting everything away and was now looking at me; she looked so angry and ashamed of me.

“You’re not to leave the kitchen, no TV so don’t go in the living room, AND NO GOING NEAR JAI” She shouted the last bit

“If you even move from this room you’re punishment will get 10X worse, and trust me, it’s already bad” She said picking up her handbag.

She left the room and then left the house. I looked around the room, what the hell was I supposed to do all day, I knew I could sneak out and she’d never know, Beau wouldn’t tell her, he owed me anyway. But I felt like I owed it to her to stay after punching Jai, and not stopping Will from breaking his leg, well I don’t know if Mum knew about that, I think she would’ve thrown me out if she knew.

Hang on; weren’t Jai and Georgia supposed to be going out today? I think I heard them say 12, Jake told me where she lived; I could do this. I could either go and say Jai wasn’t coming because he was with another girl, or I could pretend to be Jai and a complete dick to her. I decided on the second one because she might know I was lying, she didn’t like me. I slowly crept into our room and put something Jai liked to wear on; I put on that were tight on the legs and loose at the top, a jumper and beanie. I styled my hair like Jai’s and put a diamond earring on, I took my lip ring out but then realised I didn’t have tape all over my face and I didn’t have moles under my eyes. When Jai and I were younger we played a joke on our family and dressed up as each other, we used Mum’s eyebrow pencil to draw the moles in, and it had kind of worked, the only person we didn’t fool was Mum, but she knew us better than anyone. I went into her room and found her eye pencil; I drew the moles on and then walked into the kitchen to get the first aid kit. I taped my nose up identical to Jai’s, and it hid the mole on my nose. I walked out of the house but as I did I caught a glance of myself in the mirror, it was scary how much I looked like Jai right now, there was no way Georgia would know it was me.

I took a deep breath and walked down the street to Georgia’s house, I found her crying on the porch of her house.

“Georgia?” I asked doing my best impersonation of Jai.

She looked up and saw me, as soon as she laid her eyes on me her tears went and she looked happy.

“Jai, I thought you’d stood me up” She said happily running over and throwing her arms around me.

“No, I’m sorry, I woke up late and then my Mum wouldn’t let me leave until I tied up all my mess” I lied

“Are we going to Melbourne still?” She asked hopefully