1 Super what

I am Raven Norah Iris Allen. I am 16 years old when I am a genetically modified 'human' why brackets you may ask well ...... 

Im not exactly human you could say I am a unique type of person. 

3 years after my Dad Bartholomew Allen got hit by lighting he became the flash so when General Wade Eiling got hold of some of my Dads DNA he trys and fails to make some Super  bad villain that is like the a evil flash but stronger to take out my dad lets just say it didn't go to plan because I am the supper evil villain and actually I got rescued before I was even ready so I don't really know what happened except the story Cisco told me which I think is a bit exaggerated because you know its Cisco and he's a major drama queen any way thats me let me take you to where things went from bad to worse or worser is that even a word?

(SMALL WARNING THERE IS GOING TO BE SOME MILD SWEARING because I'm trash)

Barrys POV 

(Raven is 5 in this chapter and imagine her as a younger more cute female version of barry)

The alarm clock was really loud down my ear. I

 looked at the alarm clock "shit" I mutter standing up quickly and I flashed into Ravens room she was still snuggled up so I decided to leave her for now and make breakfast. 

I finished making breakfast when the door bell went I opened it to see my girlfriend Iris she has a day off today but crime waits for no man so she's baby sitting since its Saturday "Barry have you just got up"  she giggled gesturing to my attire "yes Iris I'm running late let my just get dressed" I replied  giving her a quick peck on the lips as I flashed into my room to change into some clothes by time I got back to Iris she had Raven awake on her lap eating Breakfast.

" morning sleepy head" i said as i kissed Raven on the forehead.

"Moorning D..Daddy" she said her stutter playing up.

"  I need to get to work sweetie so Mom  is gonna  take you to the library and park today" I said to her as she was munching groggily on her toast 

"o..okay Dad" she replied happily she enjoyed spending time with Iris for a five year old she is pretty smart because she knows that Iris isn't her Mom but they love each other anyway 

I grabbed my work bag slung it over my shoulder I walked over and kissed my girls goodbye before going to CCPD.

Iris POV ( same day )

After Barry left me and Ray had some breakfast and she got dressed and I have to say she has a good sense of fashion for a 5 year old. She does not get that from Barry.

I took Ray to the library god she is so much like Barry. But because she is genetical modified she is a super child genius its like Eling made her without super powers but a super brain. But despite me not being her real mother I love that little girl. 

After she got a book on Engineering we went to the park. 

I was sitting on the park bench watching Raven play with some kids her age when it happened...

Raven Screamed and fell to the ground 

I got up as quickly and ran as fast  as I could 

 She was surging with  what looked like blue and purple electricity "DONT TOUCH HER" I shouted as I quickly dialled Barry's number with tears streaking down my face. 

"Hello" said Barry 

" Barry there is no time to explain but something is happening with raven you need to get  your flash suite on and come to the park by the library and quickly" I said rushed as i heard my voice cracking multiple times. 

Barrys POV 

(AN sorry lots of POV changes i promise next chapter there won't be as many ) 

As soon as Iris hung up I flashed to Star Lads told Cisco and Caitlin that something is wrong with Raven and to be ready I flashed to the park to see Raven lying barely conscious on floor covered  in blue and purple electricity. The only thing going though my mind is that my little girl is in pain so I picked her up slowly shushing her telling her I was there for her I just didn't want to lose her. I told Iris to go and get Joe and she ran to the car to get Joe. 

I flashed back to star labs but it was too late she was unconscious and not breathing I put her on the crash cart and caitlin and cisco started working straight away . Tears streaming down my face "no this can't be happening " I said with tears down my face as Iris and joe ran in with concerned looks on there face's as soon as they saw me they rushed to my side Iris hugging me with tears down her face Iris whispered "she will be okay Barry" over and over again in my ear.

1 hr later 

They were still in there I can't see her whats going on? I had so many questions I did even notice that Joe and Iris entered the room Joe and iris sat either side of me. 

2hr's later

I heard foot steps shuffle out of the room that  Raven was in I stood up only to see Caitlin and Cisco standing there 

" Caitlin whats wrong with her" I asked desperately.

" Barry she had 10000 volts running through her body and it didn't leave her thru the ground it just wouldn't leave her" she said tears starting to form

 " What are you saying Caitlin please tell me  " I asked sadly 

" She's gone barry she just couldn't control it" she said with tears running down her face 

 was now gone Iris broke down into tears  leaning into Joes chest while he stood there frozen like me.

" Can I see her"  I whispered  tears threatening to spill again 

 "yes" caitlin whispered still trying to control her tears. 

As I walked into the room Raven was in I seen Cisco frozen tears spilling down his face but I ignored him I picked up  her cold  tiny pale hand. 

I saw Joe walk in along with Iris and Caitlin 

Raven was  looked frozen until I seen sparks come from her face the heart monitor went off on one beeping and making noises until it exploded. 

She gasped for breath  sitting up the blood rushing back to her face. 

"OH My God" Iris exclaimed  with a smile on her face and now tears of happiness replaced the tears of sadness in the room. 

I hugged my little Raven with a new found strength that I felt like I lost . Iris ran over to us and she hugged our little girl together 

" Daddy, M..mommy ouch" she said with a frown on her face 

We both  pulled  back looking at her with a huge smile on our faces. 

" Sorry Sweetie" I said looking at her 

" D..d..daddy S..ssuper power" she said lifting up  her hand and as I  looked at her hand it was radiating electricity blue and purple electricity. Iris glanced at me amazed at her power 

" Thats amazing" I  said to her 

At that Cisco gasped back to reality.

"Dam you have one future ahead of you kid a child genius and a superhero" said Cisco chuckling I could see the wheels turning in his head.  

" I think I have a name for our little superhero" said Caitlin enthusiastically

" Electra?" said Cisco with a grin across his face as he turned and  asked Caitlin she   nodded also with a smile on her face. 

"Electra" said Raven thoughtfully "YES I love it" she said giggling 

We all laughed. 

Well my job as a Forensic scientist/ The Flash/ a dad just got way more difficult.