2 Helping Uncle Oliver

11 years Later 

Starling City University 

" Dad, I will come and meet you and Mom  at Jitters later okay? Yeah I love  you too Bye " I  said  while waiting for my Forensic Science class I put down the phone to my dad and put it back in my bag.

After my classes finished for the day I made my way to the Arrow cave where I know Oliver will be  I keep my suite here because I'm here more that Central city.

"Hello Oliver, anyone? "I  yelled.

" Hey" said the rough voice of my dear uncle Oliver dressed like the arrow 

"Richard not with you?" he asked 

I shook my head "He is probably with Aunt Felicity" I said 

Oliver nodded.

" Do want me to tag along and heat things up" I joked.

" Yeah kid get into your suite and lets go" Oliver said grimly 

I wonder what was going on. 

My suite is a cat suite it is a light blue with dark purple Cisco made it obviously he is a genius. 

 I got into my suite and we set off on 2 motorcycles mine is a black Harley Davidson.

We got to a warehouse and it was dark too dark for only 2 in the afternoon. 

There where different noises like rustling, clanging and people is the few things I heard

Oliver signaled me to go one way while he went the other way. 

I walked slowly and quietly .

I heard a whimper a soft cry.

I turned the coroner to see Thea on the floor with blood gushing from her face a man standing with his back towards me. I chuckled to myself amateur 

Typically he was dressed all in black what an amateur like seriously where do these people get there cliche clothes Assholes are Us. 

"Oh Thea your brother and that girl won't find you ever you will die here" sneerned the unknown man.

Is this dude serious wow is there villain classes because this is so cliche like this is face palm worthy lucky for him his face will soon meet my fist 

I rolled my eyes. 

"HEY you wanna bet" I shouted with a smirk on my face. 

He turned shock evident on his face the smugness gone it was replaced with shock.

I got my whip that is modified to my electricity it can handle over 1000 volts.

I released it around his neck and I drew him close he collapsed I  straggled his waist.

"She's not escaping huh That Girl and her brother won't find her huh well guess what  you lose sucker "I sneered he gasped and then I knocked him out. 

Face meet fist. 

Oliver ran round the corner "Thea" he shouted she was still awake thankfully she was just injured. 

Me and Oliver took her back to the arrow cave and then I had to leave to central city.

"Hey ,Ray you did good today sucker" Thea joked.

Oliver got confused and frowned at us. 

Both me and Thea chuckled. 

"Inside joke Oliver" I said slapping him on the back.

"Are you sure you want to Flash home" asked Felicity concerned.

"I'm sure Felicity don't worry" I  said reassuringly I smiled at the woman who is like my  second mother. 

We hugged I said goodbye to everyone and I went back to my apartment graded some clothes and bathroom essential I put into a back pack and I  flashed to outside Jitters 

where I looked inside to see Mom, Dad , Grandpa Joe and Cisco all drinking coffee and laughing.

I smiled as my Dad saw me i entered Jitters but thats where everything slowed to a sickeningly slow pace.

I turned towards the front doors of Jitters.

I see blue Lightning like when me and my Dad run.

I remember the stories of this speedster.

But its impossible he's dead.

Thats when i saw him the speedster 

 Zoom  and he is back .............