Chapter 18 - Sexual Content.

Chapter 18 -

Harry's POV -

I've been in the gym with Zac for 30 minutes now and I haven't took my eyes off Ellie. I don't know whether I can handle just watching her on that damn treadmill. She looks so good in her gym outfit, she really does have a good body. When I see her body I just think about what we have done and what I want to do, its so distracting. I haven't even thought about working out, I've just been watching her run. She did catch me looking at her and she just smirked at me. She is such a tease.

I stood from the bench I was sitting on next to Zac, he was lifting weights. I begin walking over to Ellie.

"Where you going?" Zac called as I began walking towards Ellie.

"Just to speak to Ellie" I smiled and walked towards her. I wasn't going to go into detail with Zac about Ellie I don't like that he has already spoke to her. She doesn't need to socialise with someone like Zac. But to be honest I'm just the same as Zac.

Ellie's POV -

In front of the treadmill there is a mirror and you can see the whole gym behind you. I caught Harry staring at me a couple of times. He really was just staring at me, it was weird. But it was funny to see. I've been running on the treadmill for 30 minutes it was time for a break, I pressed the stop button and the machine gradually stopped, I pulled my earphones out my ears. I stepped off the treadmill and turned around to get a bottle of water from the machine. But I turned and came face to face with Harry. He immediately grabbed me by the hips and pulled me close to him. My chest was pushed against his, I looked up at him and smiled.  

"Are you okay Harry?" I asked with an innocent smile.

"Don't play games with me Ellie, I know your purposely teasing me" he said with a slight smirk playing on his lips.

"I told you not to look over, but you haven't stopped staring. Your torturing yourself Harry" I playfully pinched his cheek. Harry's hands slide down to my bum and he harshly squeezed.

"Follow me" Harry demanded and he abruptly turned around and headed for the male changing rooms. I carefully followed Harry, trying not to draw attention to the fact I was following Harry into the male changing rooms. Harry opened the door to the changing rooms and held the door open for me to follow him in. I stepped into the changing rooms, there were rows of lockers with benches in between every row of lockers. The floor was covered in blue tiles and the walls were plain white. There was a door in the room that must of led to the showers.

As soon as I entered the room and the door shut behind me, I checked around room to make sure there was no one else in here. It would be hard to explain why I was in here and it would be really embarrassing. But when I was with Harry I felt reckless, so at the moment this was fun. I looked around the room and saw that I couldn't see Harry. This meant he was in between one of the rows of the lockers. I walked along each of the corridors that were created due the lockers position. I came to the last set of lockers at the back of the room. I saw Harry sitting on one of the benches. When Harry heard my foot steps his head shot up and he smiled widely at me.

"Come here" he spoke. I began approaching until I was standing at in front of him. But so close that I was standing in between his legs.

"What are we doing in here?" I questioned. Harry stretched his arms out and placed his hands the back of my thighs and pulled me to stand in between his legs. I crossed my arms over my chest and looked down at Harry, he winked up at me and licked his lips. His hands began to rub up and down the backs of my thighs and my bum. Oh this boy was really trying to kill me.

I bit my bottom lip and uncrossed my arms. Placing my hands on his shoulders. Harry grabbed the back of my knee and pulled my one leg up so my knee rested on the bench, the side of his leg. He did the same to the other leg so that I was sitting on his lap in a straddling position. He placed his hands back on my bum, I kept my hands on his shoulders. He leant his face into my neck and began leaving kisses on the side of my neck and the top of my shoulder. My hands travelled down his chest and onto his torso, my hands gripping his t-shirt. I moaned as he began nipping at my skin. His lips moved back up to my jaw, kissing my jaw and cheek. I pulled back and looked at Harry. I placed my one hand on the side of his neck, I leaned in until I felt his soft lips on mine. He ran his hands up and down my thighs, getting very close to my crotch. I moaned when his hands got close to my crotch, he forcefully put his tongue into my mouth.

Becoming breathless I moved out of the kiss, I began to kiss down Harry's neck. Harry groaned letting his head fall back. Feeling a rush off seeing Harry's reaction to me, I slid off his lap and kneeled in between his legs as he was sitting on the bench. Harry looked down at me and smirked, he knew what I wanted to do. Although this deal between me and Harry isn't the best idea, I do enjoy it. I knew what I wanted to do and for some reason I wasn't afraid even this will only be my second experience with Harry.

Tugging at the ends of Harry's shorts, he lifted his bum off the bench. I pulled his shorts straight down his legs piling at his ankles. When I looked at his boxers I could definitely tell that he was turned on. I was going to use this to my advantage, although Harry's threat of making me pay but in a good way did make me nervous a little. Focusing back on his bulge, I looked up at Harry and bit my lip.

"Hurry up Ellie" he groaned.

I didn't even reply, I just pulled his boxers down. His length sprung free, pretty impressive. I thought to myself as I grabbed him from the base. I ran my tongue over the tip already remembering his taste. Although I was trying to tease Harry I couldn't wait any longer. I wrapped my lips around his tip of hard length and began to take more of him in my mouth. Only managing to fit half of him in my mouth before he hit the back of my throat. Looking up at Harry I saw him breathing heavily as he watched me. Feeling more confident than the last time I did this, I pushed more of him in my mouth before I could feel him in my throat. My gag reflex isn't bad, so it wasn't as hard as I thought. When I pushed Harry further down my throat I could hear him groaning above me. Pulling back up his length slightly, and then pushing him back down my throat. The more I pushed him down the harder it was and my eyes were filling with water and my throat began to clench, the gag reflex stared to kick in now.

"Ellie.. I cant last much longer" Harry spoke breathlessly. Gripping Harry's thighs, I continued my previous actions, then I could taste the familiar taste of saltiness in my mouth. Harry released into my mouth, I swallowed quickly. There was a lot more to swallow this time but I liked the familiar taste. Removing Harry from my mouth and pulling his boxers back up his legs, so they were just on his thighs. I stood up and brushed my knees off. Looking at Harry I saw him smiling at me. He had pulled his boxers up but his shorts were still down his legs.

"Why are your smiling so much?" I laughed and sat down next to him on the bench.

"Your getting good at that" he hummed. He turned slightly and grabbed me by the hips, He placed me back on his lap in the straddling position. "But one extremely good blowjob, is not going to stop me from getting you back for all the teasing" he whispered in my ear, he rubbed his hand over my crotch,

"Harry" I moaned letting my head fall onto his shoulder. I felt his hand slip into my yoga pants. "Not here". It would be hard for us to cover up, since we have already been in these changing rooms for about 20 minutes. "We've been in here too long, Zac will be looking for you. And I don't think I want him to find us doing this" I mumbled into his shoulder.

"Back to my place then" Harry spoke. Although I was anxious for being with Harry alone, in a place where we wont be disturbed. I was excited to see where he lived, he has been to my dorm. But I've never been to where he stays. I don't know if he stops in dorms or if he has his own place.

I lean back off his shoulder and look at him.

"Okay" I reply and kiss his lips gently.