Chapter 14

Malik lay on the hospital bed with a sleeping Alya, holding his eight hour old son, MJ. He smiled as MJ grabbed his pinky in his tiny hand. He looked to Alya as she shifted in her sleep. Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled to him and their son.

"Thank you," Malik whispered not wanting to wake Hayden who slept on the couch near the window. "Thanks again for having my son."

She smiled and kissed his lips before turning her attention to MJ. He looked around aimlessly with chocolate brown eyes. Much like her own. There was a knock on the door before it slowly opened. In stepped Janice with a bag of gifts.

"Hey," she called softly. "I heard Little Man is here."

Alya smiled as Janice walked over and stroked the hair on MJ's head. She stared at his tiny features.

"He looks just like you," she whispered before looking at Malik.

Alya shifted and took MJ in her arms as she said, "I think he looks just a little like me and Honor. He would've loved being a big brother."

Malik smiled and kissed her temple before he relaxed back in bed and pulled her closer to him. He dozed off as she and Janice talked about the baby.

"Dom, I can't help who I love," Janice cried out.

"Man, Alya would kill you if she knew you was even here while she was gone," Malik said as he sat on the couch.

Janice walked over and straddled his lap. He looked up at her like she had lost her mind. Before he could protest her lips smashed into his and her tongue found its way into his mouth. His protests were silenced and as she circled her hips over his penis she moaned as the thick member hardened and grew between her thighs.

He tried once more to stop her but his hands soon found her ass and she whimpered with delight as he massaged her cheeks roughly with his huge hands. He stood holding her and headed upstairs as her legs secured around his waist.

Before either knew it he was pumping into her wet, wanting tunnel and her head was hitting the headboard rhythmically. She cried out his name in ecstasy. He plowed into her deeper and she screamed his name driving his desire further.