Chapter 10

Alya stood in her hotel room dressed in a pair of timbs, black jeans and a red tank top. She looked to the two guns laid on her bed before her. Twin Coonan .357 Magnums. She exhaled her nerves as she placed the guns in her waistline behind her back and threw on her leather coat. She had to end this shit before her baby was born. She couldn't have Malik trying to take their child. So if people had to die it wouldn't be her first time pulling the trigger.

She leashed Ruckus and headed out of her room as she placed her shades on her face and said, "Time to put that termination training to use Boy."

She walked down to the car garage and let Ruckus in her passenger seat before walking around to the driver's side. She cruised her old neighborhood and her anger rose as she remembered her childhood and her teen years and all the abuse and degradation she was subjected to over the years. She was here for Reggie. But some of these people had to suffer for the pain they'd caused her over the years.

Meanwhile, Malik sat in Max's strip club watching the people pass by. He was waiting on his opportunity to get at a guy he knew as Rob. He was one of Reggie's henchmen. He had to know something about who was bothering Alya and digging up her past.

Malik smiled as he watched Rob head for the door. He put on his snapback and headed out behind him. They passed a couple streetlights before Malik snatched him by his collar and slammed him against the wall.

"Fuck," Rob exclaimed as he grabbed the back of his head which had just smashed against the wall. "What the fuck, son?!"

Malik flashed his glock before he said in a dangerously low voice, "Tell me who's fucking with Lisa."

Rob shook his head as he said, "Fuck you man! I don't know no fucking Alya!"

Malik sneered at the overweight man as he said, "I said Lisa, Bitch. But since you obviously do know her. Tell me what I need to know or get dropped right here."

Rob grimaced as he held his throbbing head and growled, "Fuck! Reggie used to have a broad named Lisa in his camp! The bitch just went ballistic one day and killed one of his customers! A cat named Big Sam. Reggie told me to go in and shoot her up one time. Get her hooked. You know the deal. But the bitch stabbed me with something and took the fuck off! I haven't heard shit since! I swear!"

Malik smirked and pulled his glock as he said, "Thanks."

Rob began to sob as Malik stepped back and aimed his weapon. He prepared to drop his target.

BOOM!

Rob dropped to the ground as his brains flew out the side of his head. Malik lowered his gun that he hadn't even fired. He looked to his left in time to see someone in a coat round the corner. And seconds later a car peeled around the bend and shot past him. He rushed to his car and pulled off in the opposite direction. Somebody had done him a favor as far as he was concerned.

But he had to find Big Sam's cousin, Mikie. That was the only family Sam had left. And most likely the only person willing to hurt Alya for his death. But last he'd heard Mikie was legit now. Nonetheless he had to go see about him. And that's exactly where he headed. To the office of bail bondsman Michael Dupree.

He cruise the streets until he pulled up on a small brick building with bars on the windows. He parked and locked his car before walking inside and to the office labelled Dupree. He stepped inside and removed his hat. Mikie looked up and his breath hitched in his throat.

"How you doin' Mikie," Malik asked with a dangerous smile.

Mikie watched carefully as Malik removed his glock from his waistband and sat in the chair across from him, placing his weapon on his lap.

"D-D-Dom," he stumbled out. "W-what you do-doin' here? Thought you l-left t-town."

Malik leaned his chair back as he said, "Somebody been fucking with my lady. I gotta handle that. You wouldn't know anything about that would you?"

Mikie shook his head. "I'm cool with Janice," he hurriedly blurted out.

Malik sucked his teeth and waved a dismissive hand as he said, "Not that bitch. Fuck her. I'm talking about Alya. You know? Lisa? The chick that killed your cousin piggy ass."

Mikie's eyes widened and he once again stuttered his speech, "I-I-I don't know w-what happened to her. R-Reggie said s-something about her l-last month. B-but I wasn't l-listening. S-something about m-money for D-Dboy! I-I-I work now D-Dom. I'm not after nobody!"

Malik rubbed his chin slowly. Even though he was related to a man murdered by Alya, Malik couldn't see Mikie scary ass doing shit like what was happening. He stood and put his weapon away before heading back out of the office.

Meanwhile, Alya returned to her hotel room feeling a rush. Hitting her mark with Rob had been so exhilarating! She could feel her blood racing through her veins. She hoped ol'buddy roughing Rob up hadn't been too disappointed she took his kill. But shit it's not no line when murdering somebody. Whoever shoots first takes the kill. She stripped and got into her hot bath as she said, "Ruckus, I need you on point tomorrow. You did good on Trixie and Jewels today. Bitches was screaming like dying animals. Until you ripped out they fucking vocal cords."

She smiled as she thought of how they apologized repeatedly for selling her to Reggie. They were the reason she was now being threatened with ammo from his work. And for that they both had to die as well. Tomorrow was the big day though. And she needed to be well rested. And so did Ruckus. Which is why she snapped and sent him to bed before relaxing into her bath.