Chapter 19

Alya lay across Ransom's bed reading her emails on his laptop as he showered. He'd come home from a shoot covered in oil and to be honest the smell made Alya nauseous as hell. She smiled at an email from Malik but didn't open it. She just needed her emails from Dedria. Since their friendship crumbled she only spoke to her through emails and if it was urgent a text or two.

"You done yet," Ransom's voice came from behind her.

She smiled upon feeling him running his hand up her legs. She turned over, hitting the fingerpad on the laptop with her elbow. She spread her legs, revealing his treat as she lay back on the bed. She hadn't let him stick his dick in her anymore. But the man's tongue did wonders and she would sometimes give in to allow him a taste of her.

He knelt between her legs and speared her clit with his tongue. She gripped the sheets and wound her hips as her head fell to the side. She came face to face with a picture of herself asleep the night she and Malik spent together at the hotel on her book tour. At the bottom of the picture were the words: In this moment I fell head over heels and I haven't been able to catch myself since. I love you, Alya. I'm in love with my queen.

Alya felt tears coming to her eyes. She sat up, pushing Ransom away. She grabbed the laptop and read over the words again before closing out of her email and looking to a confused Ransom.

"I'm so sorry," she whispered before jumping down from his bed and rushing to her room.

Meanwhile Malik sat at his kitchen table watching Hayden play in the living room floor with MJ. Gram stood in the kitchen with her bingo friends gossiping about a man at bingo. One of her friends had brought their grandchildren who sat watching TV.

But as many people stood around his home he felt lonely as hell. He loved when Alya was feeling nice toward him. She would hang with him and spend time with him until nightfall and sometimes gave him a lil good-good as well. He looked at his phone. He could see she'd opened her email that he'd sent. He was just waiting for a response.

His doorbell rang and he huffed roughly as he stood and walked over. He snatched the door open and froze. Standing in front of him with her suitcases by her side and Ruckus on the other was Alya. She had tears in her eyes as she stared up at him.

"Baby-"

She cut him off, pressing her lips to his as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He gripped her to him and held her there as she slowly pulled away from his lips.

"I love you, Baby," she whispered before jumping up and securing her legs around his waist.

Gram stepped from the kitchen and placed her hands over her wide open mouth. Seconds later she started hopping and clapping as she realized what was going on. Hayden rushed from the living room with MJ on her hip. She cheered as she saw Alya and Malik wrapped in each other's arms. MJ clapped his hands, getting in on the excitement.

Malik placed Alya back on her feet and smiled down to her as he said, "Please tell me you here because you ready to be my wife again."

Alya smiled through tears of joy as she said, "I never stopped."

She kissed his lips once again before bending down to hug Hayden and MJ. Hayden grinned up at Malik. Gram rushed over.

"So are you staying," she asked excitedly.

Alya nodded and another round of cheers passed. Malik grabbed her bags and followed her and the kids upstairs. He placed her bags in their closet and she settled on the bed with the kids as he stepped out of the closet and just stood for a second watching his family.

Alya looked up to see Malik staring. She smiled and motioned him over with her finger. He walked over and climbed into bed as he said a silent thanks to God. He smiled as Alya cuddled into his chest. Hayden lay in her arms and MJ sat babbling as he jiggled his plastic keys.