It's Done

Robb was so mad. He doesn't want to get married, let alone marry a Lannister. His whole life he has heard stories about the Kingslayer, Jaime Lannister the king's guard that turned against the one man he was sworn to protect. He murdered his King and his father Twyin Lannister was not any better. He walks around looking down on all in the Kingdom and treating everyone as if hey we're his servants. Robb had no clue, where he was going, all he knew is that he had to clear his head.

The young wolf felt as if he couldn't breath, he needed to get away, as instinct his body carried himself to the stables. As Robb stormed into the horse stable he did not notice his slightly younger brother, Jon, who was in the corner putting away some grooming supplies. The older boy yanked at his saddle but it slipped from his grib and the young Stark, frustrated yells "damnit!" Kicking and punching the wall still unaware he was not the only person present.

Jon only watched for a few moments, allowing his brother to let go of whatever was brokering him before he made himself know. After Robb calmed down and stopped his attack against the wall Jon finally spoke up, "what did that wall ever do to you?" Hearing his brother's voice made Robb looked up and Jon was able to see that he was visibly upset about something.

"Nothing Jon" Robb snapped.
"Well I don't believe that."
"Just drop it!" Robb says as he takes a seat on a nearby stool. "Robb I know you, something is bothering you, now just tell me." Jon was not about to let this go and Robb knew it.

Robb knew his younger brother would not stop until he told him. So he let out a large sigh and rubbed his hands over his face before he countiued. "I am to marry" they both knew Robb would marry one day, but Jon didn't think he would react like this.
"Ok?" Not quite understanding the reacting of Robb. "You always knew this day would come along; you are to pick you bride.... Aren't you?" Taking a near by pale and setting it down across of his older brother.

"Not anymore, King Robert has found a match, one that he feels would be good." Not matching his eyes with his younger sibling. "I'm sure father can speak to him, they are old friends and," not allowing Jon to finish there was nothing that can be done. "It's done! I am to marry Josslyn Lannister, the queen's sister." Jon wasn't sure what to say, so he just sat with his brother. All Robb could think was he was to marry a Lannister. A Lannister and a Stark, a lion and a wolf. It could never work.

4\30\16
Not edited
Thank you all so much. Sorry it is a little short but I will make it up to you. Seeing you all enjoy this story always makes my day!!! Please tel me know what you think, I would love to hear your thought!
CJ