Debbie Returns

Ava's pov

It had been a week since me and Ross had planned our wedding and we have booked the town hall for the reception. We've even booked the date. We've decided to have the wedding on the tenth of August a week after I get my GCSE results. Today I was just going to go into town with the girls. I was going to find them a dress for the wedding and then tomorrow me, Vic and Belle are going wedding dress shopping and bridesmaid and maid off honour dress shopping and Emma and James were going to be looking after the twins.

I get the twins dressed into their matching pink baby grows which says 'Just like mommy' with their zebra print trousers once they were dressed I put them in their pushchair and left the house locking the door behind me

I get the twins dressed into their matching pink baby grows which says 'Just like mommy'  with their zebra print trousers once they were dressed I put them in their pushchair and left the house locking the door behind me

"Who's ready to spend the day with mummy" I ask my little girls who giggle which makes me smile. I push the twins down the road and to the bus stop waiting for a bus to pull up. After ten minutes a bus pulls up and I get on paying for my day rider before pushing the twins and parking them in the front off the bus.

I put the breaks on the pushchair and sit in front off them. They lie awake in their pushchair and it makes me smile. The bus soon comes to a halt as we arrived in town.

I push the girls around town going in and out off shops when we finally come to a shop and found two Amazing  dresses

Their was a pink one be with flowers at the front and an peachy coloured one with flowery straps and I knew these were the two dresses for the girls.

The dresses were so lovely and I'm sure Ross would love it too so I went to the till and payed before leaving he shop and heading to Starbucks, I go and Change the twins before ordering myself a drink

I got my drink and paid before leaving and got my to catch the bus back to the village. I showed my ticket to the driver and park the twins and put the break on and sitting down.

The bus ride to the village seemed to take forever but soon we stopped at my stop and I get off pushing the girls to the garage.

I arrive at the garage and it was shut, I look at the time and saw it was lunch time so I was going to check the cafe and the pub. I walk to bobs first.

I open the door and push the  twins in and see Finn sat with Carly and Tracey but no Ross "have you seen Ross? I ask Finn "no not since this morning" Finn tells me and I nod "thanks anyway Finn" I say pushing the girls back out the cafe

Leaving the cafe I go to the pub hoping Ross would be their and to my luck he was. "How was dress shopping for the twins" Ross asks me and I smile "how about you tell me" I say to Ross as I get the two dressed from the bag.

"Wow" Ross says looking at the two dresses "our little girls will look so cute in these dresses "I know, I can't wait for the day we get married" I say as someone walks through the door.

I turn and see debbie, Sarah and jack. I didn't expect to see them back so soon "since when have you two been together" Debbie says in a confused and gutted tone.

"We've been together for a year and these are our daughters" Ross says to my First cousin "you two can't get married, first off all Avery is 17 in a number off days and your 24 in months" Debbie says and I role my eyes "and secondly your bit right for each other" she says and we turn away.

I get mum to get me and Ross a drink and then I pay her.

Debbie sat at the opposite side off the bar giving me and Ross dirty looks but we shrugged them off.

"we better get going, the twins need feeding, bathing and then put to bed" I say to Ross as I realised we had been here all day. Ross pushes the twins out the pub and I tell him I'll catch up.

I go over to Vic who was sat with Adam "tomorrow what time would you like to go into town?" I ask her while moving some hair out off my face "how about 10?" Vic asks me and I nod "I'll see you then, meet at bobs after I dropped the twins off with James and Emma" I say to Vic and she nods before saying goodbye

A/N

So what did you think?
What do you think Debbie is going to do?

Hope you liked,

Love you all

Toodles

Jess xx