Better?

Stitches point of view:

I woke up with mangle and smile sleeping with each other next to me,that's when I hear knocking on the door. "Come in!" It was Masky,Hoodie, and Toby they slowly walk in. "Hey,what's up?" I asked hugging them. "S-Slender told us t-to take you for a-a walk..." Toby stuttered. "And he said that you'll need this wheelchair and I'll be the one by your side!" Masky yelled excitingly, That's when L.J walked in. "I'll be by your side too." I shot up. "L.J!!-Ow ow ow ow..." He ran over to me.

"Careful jeez Louise are you trying to open you Stitch?" I looked at him. "Hey this may be the biggest stitch I have but I'll be able to do stuff!" a grin spread across his face. I pulled him by his shirt and kiss him lightly,he kissed back,he pulled away. "I'll take care of her... You guys can go eat the Cheese cake,Waffles, and sub-sand which I got from my killing spree."

They dipped out of the room along with Mangle and Smile. "Bye Stitch-oof!" Hoodie rammed Toby over as he was leaving. Me and L.J bursts out laughing I ignored the pain in my stomach. "Oh my god hahahha are you okay?!" I laughed falling back on my bed. "I'm never better Stitch, Bye!" He quickly got up and ran out of the room.

L.J's point of view:

When all that was over I paid my attention to Stitches who was still laughing a little. I chuckle at her. "Ready to go lollipop?" "Yeah... But I have something to show you." "What is it lollipop?" She slowly took the blanket off of her I stare...she was only wearing her black jeans she was wearing when she got injured. And *snickers* no shirt or bra on... "Now we both have rapped torso's." She said blushing a little.
I just stared at her chest. "Hey L.J! Snap out of it!" She snapped her fingers. "Mmm... I need to control myself~" I murmur, she turned into a dark shade of red.

I help her out of bed and place her in the wheel chair. She moans in pain as I sat her down slowly, that sent chills to my candy stick. "Please~..." I whispered in her ear,she shivered. "Please what?" She asked quietly. "Your moan gets to me~" I licked her ear causing her to moan a little louder. "L.j not now... I'm wounded remember?!" "Didn't you say you can still do stuff~?" I suck her neck gently causing her to moan softly. "ah... L.j!" "Okay okay but as soon as your healed, your getting it~" "but if I be a bad girl I'll get punished~" he kissed me on the cheek and strolled me to see everyone.

*time skip in the living room filled with all the Pasta's*

Me and L.J enter the living room we hear Slender having a meeting at. When we entered everyone but the proxies and Slender ran to me. Sally now was in tears. "Stitches we thought you were gonna die!" "Yeah!" Lazari putted in. "Awww well I'm very much alive and ready to kill... Don't cry you two." I whipped there tears away and I kissed them on the nose then Everyone gave me a hug until Slender interrupted. "Alright children you don't want to suffocate her do you?!" Everyone stopped, and I was now panting from all the hugs. Lol

Please comment and tell me how much you guys want like the story and I'll continue even from one comment. Bu-bye!^^