seeing Jeff again!

Hey guys sorry it's been a long time since I last updated sorry I barely had any ideas... Now I do in the next chapter..ENJOY! ^^

******third person's point of view***************

"A-ah... L.J p-please..." Stitches cried, "Please what~?" He teased, he bucked his hips forward. " Aaahh...g-go easy!" She yelled, he picked her up and held her against the wall again. "A-AHH!! L.J! It.. Hurts!" She forcefully tried to hold in her moans but the doll never allowed it. He just went deeper and faster.

"Ya know Lollipop, Every time you yell... it's only gonna get me more turned on~" she shot her eyes open then snapped them shut as he trusted faster. "You like it don't you~?" He whispered softly into her ear. She nodded her head shyly. "That's what I thought~" he went even faster and harder she shot her head back. "F-faster..." She moaned, he went even faster at inhuman speed...she started to scream. He kissed her passionately to forget the unbearable pain. She kissed back. Moaning into the kiss.

*time skip to 4:00 a.m.* (Stitches point of view:)

I was totally drained when I woke up. I woke up to see L.J in his boxers and he had his long arms around my waist. I turned into a snake and slivered out of his arms. I was in my normal killer form standing there rubbing my bare behind. Looking at the clown. He's so cute when he's sleeping. I look for a shower but couldn't find one. Makes sense. So I putted my nightgown back on which was the only thing I had. I left a note and kissed him gently on his pale forehead, I went outside and shifted into an owl. I flew back to the mansion to take a shower. I decided to go see Jeff it's been 15 days and plus I missed him so much.

*time skip to dungeon*

I was done taking a shower and got dressed into black jeans, a black Tank top, a white hoodie, and I wore my black and white Jordan's. Before I went to see Jeff I made him some breakfast and looked for him.

10 minutes later

Dungeon after dungeon no Jeff. I look at the last one by the wall. And I see Jeff locked up, well, his hands were. I shifted into a mouse and jump between the bars, once I was in, I hear Jeff. "Stitch?" I run over to him and squeezed him tightly, he tried to hug back but the locks were preventing him from doing so. "Dammit these stupid locks are keeping me from squeezing you till you pass out!" He teased, I laughed and pulled away. "It's okay. Hungry?" I asked while searching through my satchel. "Yes! whatcha got in there cookies and milk?!" I pulled out container of cookies. "How did you know?" I asked raising an eyebrow, He shrugged. I handed it to him he looked at me questioningly.

"Stitch, I... Can't." I look at the cookie then at him. I blushed. "Oh... Then uh...you want me to... feed them to you?" My blush went away.

I don't understand how he doesn't blush though. "S-sure." He stuttered, I went over to him. And fed him one cookie after another until the container was empty.

I putted the container away and pulled out a bottle of milk. (Not a baby bottle!) "You want this?" He nodded, I went over to him, position myself as if I were ready to feed a baby.

And fed him the bottle. He gulped it down. "Jeez Jeff! It's like they haven't fed you at all!" He looked at me. "They didn't, it's part of our punishment down here." He laughed sarcastically. We looked at each other for a moment. "I'm sorry for throwing a knife at you Stitch, it was an accident." He gave me puppy eyes.

"Aw Jeff, you don't Remember? I already said I forgive you." He somehow stretched his legs and pulled me closer to him and rapped his legs around me. "Stitch, hug me,now!" He said forcefully, I smiled at him, and gently hugged him. "Thanks I needed it." He said, I pulled away,he looks at my chest and his eyes grew wide, I turned bright red. And cover myself. "What?!" I screamed, He looked at me. "Your healed?!" I uncover my chest and look at it. "Oh yeah, I am." I laughed, completely forgetting all about me being healed, He shook his head as if he was daydreaming and trying to get back to reality.