healed!

Stitches point of view:

It's been weeks and I've been feeling better I'm still in a wheelchair and I've been on my own usually Jack's around being a clown making the best of every bad situation... One night I had a weird dream-(between you and me) I wheeled over to L.J's room to tell him the dream, when I was getting ready to knock I hear L.J grunting,I peek through his key hole and I see him...stroking himself... I backed away and thought to myself he's gonna be ready for me when I'm healed  the dream was the same thing about what I just saw... FUTURE DREAM VISION! End of story...anyway I can't go out and kill, the proxies had to bring victims it isn't the same as I use to kill but it's fine I guess... Laughing Jack has been more horny ever since the last time we...did it.

I woke up early in my bedroom ignoring what I seen last night I put myself in my wheelchair and wheeled to the top of the stairs... I stopped to think, should I do this? Should I ask L.j to help? No I wouldn't wake him like that. I need to regain my strength anyways... Here goes nothing. I slowly stood up it was successful and I threw my wheelchair down the steps... the others are hard sleepers remember?

"Okay you can do this..." I take a step forward already feeling week and loosing my balance... I walked down the stairs "getting the hang of it." That's when my walking turned into running I wasn't hurting. I finish it off doing a back flip. "Holy sh*t! I'm back b*tches!" I ran outside running doing back flips and front flips cartwheels jumping high in the air which is another thing I figured out when I found myself in the woods. I shape shifted to a owl and flew in the air once I was really high I shape shifted back into my killer form and was falling peacefully,once I was close to the ground I landed on my feet. I looked up to see L.J who was in only in his stripped boxers. I'm in trouble s*it I thought to myself I looked up to him and realize he was a least 9 inches taller than me... now you know he's huge (you know what I mean by when I say he's huge) anyways he stared at me before I can say anything he picked me up a push me against a tree not that hard. "What are you doing you clown?" He chuckled and he rubbed my leg causing me to feel like I'm melting he leaned closer to me. "I was watching you that whole time doing flips and cartwheels and the you turning into an owl thing...your really cool...pretty...sexy." He kiss me lightly and pulls away. "It also looks like your healed too." He said eagerly. I kiss him on the neck and looked down... "Exactly why are you holding me up against a tree?" I said curling my legs around his waist. "Like I said your healed." I popped up. "Let's ask Slender if I'm all the way healed when he wakes up." I looked at him confused until he said "I cant wait that long...Let's wake him up now."

"What are you talking about you can't wait that long-oh s*it..." I was petrified, I remember seeing him last night, I'm not ready for this... But he sure is...o-well he asked me if I can shape shift into a bird so I can fly him up to Slender's window. I agreed even though if he saw me flying he'll know if I'm healed even by looking at me! "Ready?" I asked stretching, He nodded I shape shifted into an eagle since I knew he'd be heavy when I lifted him up... he was heavy.

When we finally reached Slender's window L.J opened it and I dumped him in... I fell out and shifted to a cat to land on my feet I did so and laid on the ground from picking that clown up. He yelled down, " you okay?" I gave him a thumbs up I turned into my normal form and climbed up the wall like Spiderman. When I reached the window I flopped on the floor. "Dude how many pounds do you weigh?" He laughed.

L.J's point of view:

"What in the heck are you children doing? Stitches, how are you not in your wheelchair?" Slender yelled, "We're are wondering if Stitches is healed cause she can shape shift again and I found her running outside earlier and that's why I'm still in my boxers if you were wondering." She laughed. "I can see that... I'll check." He came over and dug his finger in the rap on her stomach and ripped it to were she had her huge stitch, I was surprised he didn't dig that finger in her skin. "Hmmm..... Congrats Stitches you are fully healed!" She rolled her eyes. "F*ck me!" She sighed, "my pleasure~" i whispered in her ear.

she punch me in the arm and took me outside the room. "You better go easy Jackie boy!" I chuckled, "can't make any promises sweet~" I skipped happily to my room, and she went to hers.

*time skip to 12:00 a.m*( still L.J's point of view)

I waited till midnight so I can give my lollipop a good time at my abandoned circus I looked ahead, I was thinking Stitch would be loud and wake everyone up if we stayed. I sneak to Stitches's room slowly turn the door knob and turn on the light I hear Stitches hissing and cover her eyes. "Why are you up? In the dark?" She rubbed her eyes and sat up, "I couldn't sleep cause I kept dreaming of how... hard your gonna be..." I walked over to her and sat next her,she covers her chest up. "So you have future vision when you sleep?" "Y-yes." I looked down at her chest. "What are you hiding from me?" She didn't respond, she blushed and she slowly took the blanket off her body, I dropped my jaw, she looked sexy and I remember that's the nightgown Jeff gave her. I gave her a devilishly smile. "Come on I have to show you something." "O-okay." She got up and putted on her sweater.

We walked for a while now until we got close...I close her eyes "Jack what the hell are you doing?"

"It's a surprise~" I guide her to the entrance of the abandoned circus. I opened her eyes she looked confused and before she said anything I pick her up from her feet and ran to my fancy trailer I had. I kicked the door open and locked the door behind me and threw her on the master bed. "This is a big room for a trailer." She was nervous I can tell by her facial expression. She looked at me and backed away quickly till she hit the back of the bed.

"Go easy..." She said softly, I chuckled. "Like I said,can't make any promises~" I unbuckled my pants,Next thing you know I'm in my boxers, I crawled to her, she now had her hands on her eyes I took them off her face and kissed her hard of course she kissed back. I lift her up against the wall and pulled down my boxers and I pull her girl boxers off...