DRUNK!! (again)

So later they left L.J's abandoned carnival/circus so they decided to just get drunk, they tried to get Slender to leave or stay out if it but... you'll soon see why..ENJOY!      ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Jeff's point of view:

Me, L.J, Zero, and Stitches were all sitting at the dining room table talking s***, "your a scarecrow... Cause-*hic* you have Stitches all over your body."L.J told Stitches, she lifted her head up that was buried on her arms and smirked at him, I laugh for no reason. "Your a d***." She said there was a long silent pause then all of a sudden we all laughed.

"You dumba***ses!" She yelled through her laughs,"were all dumba***ses!" Zero yelled through her laughs, she hugs us all tightly, she falls back bringing me and L.J back with her but Stitches was just sitting there laughing with her head down.

"Get off you.. Drunk!" I yelled, "hey! Your drunk too!" Zero added, Stitches turned around and looked down at us, "were all drunk! So shut the hell up!" Stitches yelled, We all laughed.

That's when L.J all of a sudden jump on the dining room table, he snapped his fingers sun glasses appeared on him and my face. I ran on the table along with him, that's when Stitches snapped her fingers and made large speakers appear. "There's more were that came boys!" She and Zero giggled to the speakers and putted on 'turn down for what'.

That's when Slender slid down the stairs dressed up as a thug or something.

We all laughed, "c'mon Slendyman!" I called, "Slender! Slender! Slender!!" We all cheered

We all laughed, "c'mon Slendyman!" I called, "Slender! Slender! Slender!!" We all cheered. Last thing I remember is us drinking even more including Slender.

Time skip till 8:00 o'clock in the morning. *Stitches' point of view*

I slumped to the kitchen table with a major headache and made breakfast, I cleaned up the mess we made and bubbled Zero, Jeff, and L.J to there rooms and ran back downstairs hoping I didn't burn the eggs. Which I didn't.

Five minutes later: *Jeff's point of view*

I went downstairs but tripped over a few and ate at the kitchen table. I hear the others clasping down the stairs groaning, I laughed.

"Ughh.. where's my Candy pop!!??" L.J asked while rubbing his eyes, I shrugged, "I dunno where she is but I know she cleaned up,took us to our rooms, and made breakfast." I said stuffing my mouth. Sally walked to the living room.

"Oh... Shes in here!" She whisper yells but we all heard her. We snuck into the living room and there we saw was a little white kitten that was sleeping so soft and sound. We knew it was Stitches cause it had her birth mark on its back. (The circle with the x in it)

Sally ran over to her, "she's so cute!" She squealed, She picked her up and put her on her lap. She purred as she started to pet her.

"Hey, how about you give me a turn with Stitches?" I asked, "sure!" She said, I sat down and and held her like a baby, her purring grew louder. Five minutes past and she woke up while I was playing video games with BEN and Sonic e.x.e. "about time you woke up." Sonic said still having his attention dawned to the game.

She sneakers, uh-oh she's up to no good. She was still on my lap so she uses her tail to distract me. "Stitch,I know what your doing and it's not gonna work!" I said smirking. That's when I felt claws digging into my thigh through my black jeans I paused the game to chase her outside.

She was really far from me, she stopped and shape-shifted into her killer form. I ran faster and faster, she just stood there. Once I was getting ready to tackle her she quickly turned around and I realized her eyes was black with white pupils. She raised her hand and next thing you know I'm in one of her bubbles my face hits the wall. She falls on the ground and laughs grabbing her stomach.I laugh along with her.

I fell to the ground it was silent. "Hey what's the big ide-" I was cut off by the sight of Zalgo behind Stitches who has been knocked out with a swollen eye. She was tied up and had a gag in her mouth. "You b******!! Let her go!!" I yelled, I plunged my knife to him but he teleported. A looked around and ran back to the mansion to tell the others.

To be continued...