Creepypasta Short!

Thank you guys for reading this crap... I'm just kidding I don't know how I feel about this story... Anyways this is your reward!~(^з^)-♡

Jeff: " WAAAAAAA!!!!"

Jeff runs and stumbles a little bit to E.J's room..

Jeff: "Jack!!! You f****** stole my kidney!!!"

E.J: "B**** do it look like I care? NO." He stuck up his middle finger at Jeff.

Jeff tackles Eyeless Jack to the ground, causing him to knock out. Meanwhile, Jeff searches for his kidney hoping that Eyeless didn't eat it already. He found a box saying: 'E.J's box of organs STAY OUT!!!' Well f*** it! he stole my kidney this is what he gets. Jeff thought to himself, he dumps the box carelessly out all over E.J's bed...he gags at the smell of rotten organs...he dug through the pile...

Heart...liver....brain...fat... AHA! Kidney!

He ran out of E.J's room and went to Stitches' room.. She'll put the kidney back inside me and stitch it up. Easy.

Stitches room:

Stitches: "dude are you sure you wanna go through with this?" She sighs.

Jeff: "yeah... Your the only one I can trust to stitch me up anyways." He chuckles.

Stitches: "Alright... Your gonna be in pain when I'm done." She warned.

Jeff puts a hand on his hip.

Jeff: " trust me. I cut my eyelids and made a cut smile, I'm sure I'll be okay.

Stitches chuckled and left to go get supplies for the 'surgery'.

Time skip to when Stitches is stitching Jeff up.

Stitches had headphones on listening to loud music while doing Jeff's stitches... Jeff on the other hand was waiting for it to be over. He wasn't crying he wasn't screaming, he acted like it was nothing.

Stitches took of her headphones off and pulled the sheet over Jeff's bare chest... Which did mean he was naked...

Stitches: "I'm done! now go get some clothes on!" She yelled blushing like crazy. Jeff looked at the stitches them at Stitches (IKR) he hugged her.

Jeff: "thanks Stitch I owe you one."
She hugged back. She soon realized the sheet slid down revealing his naked body.

Stitches: "you owe me one right... Then how about you... GO PUT SOME GOD DAMN CLOTHES ON!!😂
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well hope you liked it.. I'll make more shorts on another story cause I'm supposed to be continuing on the Laughing Jack x Stitches thing PLEASE Don't BE MAD..(wait what am I saying I'm a killer for Pete's sake! LOL) but please don't be mad this is supposed to be your award.. I'll see ya in the next chapter.... BU-BYE!!(´ε`*)