I want you to be happy

Stitches point of view:

They hate you

"No they don't they didn't know!"

They hate you, they want you to die

"SHUT UP!!"

Kill yourself. I stopped at my tracks and a smile spread across my face. I text L.J that I love him and that I'm afraid he'll never see me again cause.. I'll be killing myself. I go behind the mansion and put my knife to my throat. That's when L.J, Jeff, Zero, Lulu, E.J, and BEN came. Zero and Lulu were now in tears.

"Don't do it love!" L.J said.

"I'm so sorry.." I look up at him putting pressure on the knife to my neck. "I feel like.. I'm in your way of being happy.. I want you to be happy L.J.. I want all of you to be happy, and I'm getting in the way!" I tear up.

"Sweet, I became happy when I first laid eyes on you.. Why would you think I'm not happy. I love you so much!" L.J said, he started to tear up too.

"Sorry.." And with that I slice my throat fall to the ground.

L.J's point of view:

I ran over as fast as I can and held her close to me.. No heart beat. I put my face close to hers and kiss her slightly. But she didn't kiss back..

"SLENDEEERRR!!!!" I yelled, he teleported next to me... He gasps and check her pulse.

He puts a hand on my shoulder. "I'm sorry son,she's gone." I hear Zero and Lulu cry out load from behind me. I was surprised to see Jeff was too but quietly. I hug her closer to me..

"I love you Stitches.. And I always will no matter what. I was happy that you were here. Your smile was the key to give me happiness... Your funny, shy, pretty,smart, but above all... Your mine. And you'll always be. " everyone came outside and started crying and sobbing.. Some were yelling.

"Come back to me Stitches.. Come back."

THE END?

💔💔💔
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't worry there's more.. Sorry if I made you cry.. The next one will be awesome.. Trust me. Comment and tell me what you think. BU-BYE!!!