The Truth.

L.J's point of view:

I dragged Stitch to living room, Jeff was still following us. "Were are we going?" She asked, "to watch a movie...play video games.. Which one would you prefer sour gum drop?" I asked, "video games of course." She said, "that's whats up!" Jeff replied behind us, "hey L.J, your kinda cutting my circulation on my wrist!" She wines, I quickly let go of her wrist, when I let go her wrist it was no longer soft and Caramel it was now a purplish pinkish with a claw mark that had blood gushing out. "Dude, why the f*** would you do you do that?!" Jeff said, before I can apologize he put his arm around her and started to walk her to the bathroom. I growled. "Jeff it was an accident he didn't mean it" she said "it isn't a big deal... Look." She said surprisingly calm her cut was now closing together and she was no longer bleeding. We both stared at her. "Is there anything else we don't know about you?!" I yelled. She thought for a moment. "Hmm... I shape shift-no you guys already know that...I have future vision in my dreams-you guy know that too... And you guys are now finding out about healing.. That's it." We were still staring. "Umm... Let's ask Slender just in case to see if you have anything else we don't know about. Forget the movie." I said leading her to Slenders office. "O-okay." She said nervously.

*at Slenders office*

"Hmm... you boys remember when you dropped Stitches when she first became a Creepypasta?" Me and Jeff nodded. "There's a possibility that she can fly. She can read minds, and.. She can... Bubble things? She can also sense things and hear really well." Slender said, We looked at each other confused about her bubbling things.

*Stitches' point of view*

"Well looks like we need to train. But you know you already sensed things in the past and so you already know how... But you never knew about it" Slender told me, I nod. (A\N: I'm sorry if that doesn't make any sense... I'm really fighting with keeping my eyes open... I just want to entertain because I love you guys so yeah...)

*outside* L.J's point of view:

We tested her to see if she can read minds which was easier to train.. Then teach her how to bubble things. The hardest if all is trying to teach her how to fly... Even if she already can shape shift into any bird or bug.

Stitches point of view:

"Alright focus deary... Read L.J's mind think deep." Slender told me. I focus hard on L.J's mind I take a deep breath in, "yes L.J, I would love to join you to prank Jane!" I said smiling evilly, "you did it!" He yelled and hopped out of his chair causing it to fall back,he ran over and hugged me.

"Aright children its Jeffrey's turn." Slender said, Jeff sat in front of me, I read his mind. "thanks Jeff." I blushed. "What was he thinking?" L.J asked. "He thought I was gorgeous." I answered. L.J growled. "But I didn't thought, I know you are gorgeous!" He said, I thought if that even made sense but I didn't care. So I smiled.
(A/N: sorry if that didn't make sense either😵)

"Bravo deary! Now, try to bubble this chair." Slender said and pointed to my old chair that Toby had broken with his drunk a**,a long time ago.

"Alrighty..." I inhaled,I reach my hand out and stare at it causing my eyes to turn black with white pupils. Minutes past... A black bubble formed around the chair I flinch and broke my focus, the bubble popped.