Pitch Patch

That moment when your favourite character in a series dies. A character you've fell in love with. Then you realize that the series was made in 2009 and the actor and character died years ago. :'( :'( RIP Cory Monteith from glee.

Any ways back 2 bad player........ Finally.

Leah's P.O.V.

"Ha!" I blurted out as I beat Cole in a game of scrabble.

"That's no victory" mumbled unamused Alex sitting in the corner. "The little bastard made you win"

......

Recently Alex had been giving me the cold shoulder. She had green very mean to me for ... Reasons unknown.

What's her deal?

I've been slowly trying to patch up the missing pieces in my life. Things I didn't quite remember about the past were slowly coming back.

But no matter how hard I tried I was always left with the sting and pain of not knowing.

My due date ,according to people who try from day to day to remind me that I'm pregnant, is this week.
I don't even recall how and/or why I got into this situation.

Was I, whoever I was, a whore, a desperate whore.

*******

Well.. Love is not always in my favour.
I've never been heartbroken before, but I know it hurts. There's a first time for everything.

I've been breaking peoples hearts not the other way around. Until now.

I layed flat on my bed as tears streamed down my face. As I read those sad, bitter sweet words.

I was relieved, but also depressed. Happy, but torn to prices.

For never has a guy done this to me before.

He claimed he liked me, but says he doesn't to all my friends.

He says we can't be together because we're friends, but tells everyone he doesn't want to hurt my feelings.

That only makes you ask WHY?

WHY would he do that? -To hurt you, to make you feel worthless, like nothing.

WHY did he pretend to like you for so long. Instead of saying it to my face that I was wrong about us.. That he didn't want anything to do with me.

WHY does it hurt so bad?

WHY does he try to stay close to you, when deep inside he wants you as far as possible from his heart.

Just simply WHY?

I've been left with so many questions, branching out my brain yet to be answered.

But those questions are only sated by the anger inside me.. Growing with every tear falling from my eyes.

WHY?
WHY?
WHY?

With love and tears brenae101
😢😭😭