Your fault

FLO'S POV-

Harry pulled me into his car and rushed round to climb into the driver’s seat. I grasped the handle of the door, moaning from all the pain. Harry starts the car and drives down the street.

"Harry you can't drive, you've been drinking!" I shout at him. But he still carries on.

"Flo I'm not drunk. That's what I've been trying to tell you! The boys took all my alcohol away last week. I've been sober since then," he tells me. I look at him but he keeps his eyes on the road.

"I... But..." Is all I can stutter before the contractions start again. I squeeze the handle, my knuckles turning white. 

Then the realisation hits me. If he isn't drunk, that must mean he was telling the truth back at the house. That he really does love me. I know that he realises I must've guessed, but he stays silent, eyes on the road but his hand resting on my belly. 

We drive like this to the hospital where I'm taken to a delivery room straight away. They said that they usually have problems like this with such young girls. I was in way too much pain to argue with them. 

They wheeled me into the room, people rushing around me everywhere.

"Flo I'm here, it's fine," Harry says taking my hand. I squeeze it, making him wince.

"Wow," Harry murmurs under his breath.

"This is all your fucking fault!" I shout at him.

"Hey it takes two," he retaliates. I give him the worst glare ever.

"Alright not the right time," he whispers in my ear. His head stays buried in my hair and he sings softly to me. 

His voice was husky and slow. It was the first time I'd ever heard Harry sing and it was somewhat calming.

"Flo I just need you to push a few more times! You're nearly there!" The nurse shouts to me over the noise of my screams. 

Harry pushes the hair off my face and says "look at me." I look into his eyes focusing through my tears.

"3.2.1. Push," he says. I carry on looking into his eyes and do as he says, crying out in pain.

"Breathe," he soothes me, stroking my hair.

"Again Flo," the nurse says.

"3.2.1. Push!" Harry tells me. I do it again with all my might.

"One last time," the nurse shouts.

"Harry I can't do it," I tell him exhausted. I lie back, breathing erratically.

"Yes you can! You're the most stubborn girl I know. You can do anything," Harry smiles at me, his dimples showing. 

I sit back up more determined than ever.

"One.last.time," Harry urges me. I push one last time and that's all it takes. I hear crying and cooing. 

I flop my head back, sweat beads dripping down my face. Harry lets go of my hand and I feel alone. I let out a whimper. 

"I'm still here," he tells me, "I thought you might like to meet someone."

I sit up and see Harry holding my baby. Our baby. She was wrapped up in a small white blanket, her head poking out the top.

"She's beautiful," Harry says, putting her in my arms. 

Tears fall down my face as I look at my daughter for the first time.

"She really is," I smile.

"We just need to clean her up and give her a check up. Someone will send her to your room when we're finished," the nurse smiles as me, taking her away. 

I grab Harry's shirt and pull him towards me, enveloping him in a hug.

"I'm sorry if I smell," I laugh.

"I don't care," he says, wrapping his arms around me. "I'll meet you in your room," he smiles. 

When I'm finished I'm wheeled to a private hospital room. Harry wasn't here yet. I breathe out a sigh of relief. Finally it was over. 

Seeing Harry with our little girl had just confirmed my feelings for him. Of course he annoyed me sometimes and we didn't always see eye to eye but I loved him. It was impossible to ignore. I love Harry Styles. 

My eyes started to droop shut and eventually I dozed off. 

I was woken to the sound of hushed talking. I opened my eyes slowly but Harry wasn't looking at me. He was sat in the chair in the corner of the room, a white bundle in his arms. He looked graceful, like he belonged there.  

 "I hope you're going to be just like your mother. I hope you're stubborn but caring. And clever but also mischievous. But I never ever want you drinking or going out with any boys! Ever," he laughs and I smile. "I love you so much baby girl. I will protect you with all my heart," he says, his voice breaking. I never thought I'd see him so vulnerable. Tears formed in my eyes. "Yeah me and your mum might fight but I love her too, so so much," he laughs quietly. I decided I would put him out of his misery.

"I love you too Harry," I tell him. His head jerks up to look at me, one tear rolling down his cheeks. He opens his mouth to shout but I shush him.

"How long have you been listening?" He smiles, walking towards me.

"Long enough," I grin, sitting up carefully. He puts our daughter in my arms and my grip tightens around her. 

Harry's fingertips graze the bottom of my chin, pulling it up so my lips meet his. 

It wasn't like the first kiss we'd had. For one we were both sober. And there was no lust or passion. There was simply love. His lips felt soft against mine and they moulded to mine perfectly. This is how a first kiss should feel.

"So what are we going to call her?" I ask him.  

"How about Isabel?" Harry says. I look at him strangely. "What? I've been thinking about it for a while," he grins.

"Bella? I love it!" I tell him.

"I love you," Harry whispers, kissing me again. I smile into the kiss, knowing I will never get sick of them.

"Our beautiful little Bella," I say, stroking her little hand.

"Can we come in now?!" I hear someone shout from outside. The door opens and everyone comes piling in. The boys, Maddy, Effie, my parents and Harry's parents. I look at Harry.

"What? I called them," he chuckles.