5 years later

Last chapter. {Part 1}

*5 years later*

FLO'S POV-

"Will you check my hair again Effie?" I ask my best friend. She laughs but walks around me anyway.

"Flo chill out, you look perfect," she tells me.

"Mummy! Ivy won't give me my flowers back!" Bella shouts up at me. She looks precious in the little red dress we got for the girls. Her long blonde hair was curled into ringlets and her blue eyes shone, ready to cry. She looked like me so much it was scary.

"Come on girls, be good," I tell them. I sit them both on the sofa in my hotel room and give them both their flowers to keep them occupied.

"Please look after them," I ask Effie.

"Calm down. They love their Aunty Effie, right girls?" She smiles at them.

"Yeah!!" Ivy screams. "Mummy can we not come with you?" she asks me. At three, she's so tiny she just about comes under my legs. Her wild curly hair and bright green eyes remind me of Harry.

"I won't be long okay, you'll see me soon," I grin at her, tickling her belly.

"We have to go now. Good luck and break a leg," Effie kisses me on the cheek before leaving with the girls. That leaves me alone in the room. I immediately go over to the mirror and check my appearance.

 The dress I'd finally chosen was floor length and made out of cream lace flowers. The top was see through, showing off my bronzed shoulders and there was a cut out at the back, tied with a gold bow. My hair had been curled slightly and tied into a messy bun at the nape of my neck with curls surrounding my face and a red flower clipped in. I had simple make up on, just gold eyeshadow and a slick of lipgloss. 

I'd taken forever choosing my shoes but I finally found a pair of simple gold ones that weren't too high for me. 

The only jewellery I'm wearing is a bracelet off Maddy for my birthday. It's a thin gold bracelet tied in a bow. It matches perfectly with my dress. And I'm obviously wearing my engagement ring. A vintage gold ring with a ruby stone encrusted into the middle.

When Harry proposed I was almost too busy looking at the beauty of the ring to answer him. But of course I said yes. A year later Ivy came into our lives, completely planned this time. Not that we don't love Bella as equally. She reminds us what we've been through.

"Sweetie are you ready?" My father knocks on my door. I turn around to face him and smile.

"You look beautiful," he smiles taking my arm.

"Can I ask you something before we do this?" I ask him. He nods. "Are you alright with me not taking the family business?" I ask.

"Of course honey, I'm much more proud in this moment right now," he smiles at me, squeezing my hand. We make our way out of the door and down the corridor. "I might have to pass it on to Bella or Ivy," he laughs. I look at him deadly serious and he holds his hands up.  

 "I'm kidding!" He reassures me. "I'm pretty sure they will have at least some musical talent," he grins. I hit him softly in the arm as we wait outside the big double doors. 

Inside them doors was my whole life. The people that make me happy, and my future. "Are you ready?" My father asks one last time.

"Completely," I breathe. I hear my song play and the double doors open in front of me. 

The first thing I see is the long red carpet stretching from me to the altar. As I walk down the aisle I look into the crowds, eyes searching for people I know. There's tears in some people's eyes and lots of murmuring going on. I see my mother sat at the front, tissue wiping her eyes. As I carry on I look towards the left of the altar.

Standing there were my favourite girls. Maddy was at the front in a beautiful straight red dress, her hair curling around her face. She smiles at me and I grin back at her. Next to her is Effie, her long dress flowing to her feet. In one hand is her bouquet and in the other is a small hand. Bella looks at me in awe and it warms my heart. Her other hand is connected to Ivy, who even though she's three looks completely interested in what's going on. When she sees me she waves manically and whispers to Bella as they giggle together. I wave at her and look over to the other side. 

The boys all look dashing. Liam and Niall in black tuxes with a red tie and white shirt. Their hair all quiffed up. And Zayn and Louis with their trousers rolled up to their ankles and red waistcoats. 

And then my eyes meet chocolate brown ones. Tom's wearing a black tux, black tie with a red flower in the pocket. He winks at me and smiles, making me grin back at him.  And then finally my eyes meet the ones I'd been waiting for. His green eyes sparkled, the corners of his soft lips turned up into a smile. 

His curls had been cut recently but that didn't stop them from curling out of control. 

His tuxedo covered his broad shoulders and his tattoos and he wore a black bow tie around his neck. The red flower in his pocket matches the one in my hair. His hands are clasped in front of his black suit pants and he steps from one foot to the other nervously in his suit shoes. He looked utterly beautiful, and I still couldn't believe he was mine. 

We reached the front of the altar and my father kissed me on the cheek and shook Harry's hand before taking a seat. Harry takes my hand in his and whispers in my ear.

"You look beautiful Flo," his hot breath tickles my ear. I squeeze his hand and whisper back, "you don't look too bad yourself." He grins at me and then turns towards the vicar.

"So lets begin shall we?" He smiles at us.