Chapter 1 : Being a Hunter

As I've said before it's very difficult being a Hunter for so many reasons. But let me tell you a few of the most important reasons. My dads father was a very successful architect. My grandfather had very high expectations for my father there's a saying where were form "when parents are very successful in the world they expect nothing less form their offspring" that's a lot of pressure.
         That's the pressure my brother Fin Hunter had to tackle yes that Fin Hunter the famous architect the one who did some of the biggest skyscrapers in New York City. Even though my brother was always stressed he always did what he had to do to met my fathers expectations. And I guess It went perfect for him because now he has my fathers blessing and he's very respected here and in New York.
         As for me my mother is Valeria Hunter she's one of the top 10 designers in the world next to Vera Wang & Valentino. My mom decided my career probably when I started to have in interest in the fashion world. I tried explaining it was just a phase for me. But as always she replied with "this is not a phase this is your career" my mother has never actually just sat with me and asked what I wanted to be.
        The only people that know is Fin & Lexi my little sister. They want me to proceed that career but I know what my mother will do if she ever found out that I wanted to be a Lawyer. To her fashion is everything and I guess I can't be mad about it she's has made so many calls for me. My red dress that I wore once was a custom made by Valentino himself for my cotillion last year.
       But I know I don't fit in the fashion world but I know Lexi will she loves designing even though she's only 13 she loves it. She's always in my mothers company helping out telling them what to do for her it's her own little empire. She lives breaths fashion no exaggeration needed. I hope when the time is right my mother ends up giving her the company so she can take it own but more on that later.
         The only one that's left is my father, Frank Hunter he won Architect Of the Year award in 5 different occasions. My father has build so many sky scrapers over 10 years he's built a few in China , Dubai , New York , London & Tokyo and other places that I can't think of now. But my father isn't who he paints himself to be, in talk shows or interviews with the press. He paints himself as the perfect husband or the perfect dad but that's no where near the truth.
      My father is an alcoholic & he used to do cocaine , and he's almost gotten caught but my mom does what she does best "Damage Control". She covers every track & pays anyone that has information about him with silent money. Just so we can protect our family name. My mother always says " we have an image to protect" we have many people form everywhere looking up to us were on of the strongest family's in the country / world.
      But as everyone knows Allison Hunters reputation isn't an Angels list my reputations consists of alcohol , drugs , sex , well everything a parent tells you to stay away form. I'm that kid parents worn you about. But Matthew Banks my boyfriend got me into this but I'll get on to that later...